Family line

" My beautiful daughter u will do this for mommy right "

" Stay still talk less smile more "

" You must be lucky to have such a beautiful  daughter "

" Yes she is our pride and joy  "

"  U know we love u right "

" Did you really love me like u said... Were is it I can't feel it I can't see it  "

A empty room filled with diamond and jewelry but it was airy and dark. No amount of gold could make it shine. The sound of thunder and rain echoed through the room.

Alone stood a girl starting at a mirror looking at a reflection she doesn't recognise anymore.

She stares at a beautiful reflection and surely no would dare not look at her. Tears falls down slowly from her dark airy eyes holding out a knife pointing at her face. She doesn't recognise herself anymore.

" .... " Cayena opens her eyes slowly looking a familiar celling with a cold expression.

She looks out the window the sound of rains echoed through the room. She slowly walks toward the window placing her hand on the cold window shield.

She looks at her reflection that was little airy by the water falling form the rain dripping down slowly.

" I hate it ... " She mumbles closing the curtain to stop the sound from echoing but the sound got louder as if it was laughing at her.

Tears forms on her eyes as she clunches on her dress with one hand and old her head with another stopping the tears from poring.

" .... I am weak "

-

The sun was shining brightly. The rain had stoped leaving shiny droplets behind. The air was fresh.

Cayena stood on her bed with cold tried expression with puffy eyes as if she has been crying whole night.

" Did it stop " cayena stares at the light shining past the curtains.

" Okay cayena get a hold of yourself " she slaps cheeks to get back to reality.

" Speak less smile more "

Cayena smiles getting herself ready for the day as if nothing happened. She ate her breakfast and lunch.

She was now on her table getting the files ready to submit.

" FINALLY I AM DONE " cayena laughs. She was finally free.

Cayena sets of to deliver the papers to Claude for recheck. On her way to the office she meets Felix who was doing his job.

" HI Felix " Cayena waves.

" Glory and blessing to the first star of obelia empire " Felix smiles bowing down at the lovely princess. He noticed the papers on her hands..

" Is the Princess perhaps looking for his majesty? "

Cayena nobs.