Photo shoot

Today Cayena was going to take a photo for something like adding her to the family tree. 

" Princess is gonna be the preetiest " lulu smiles as she gets the princess ready. 

She was 1 year old by that time she could move around without anyones helps. Ofcourse she crawls in all four. Imagine a 1 year old walking. ( I WAS WRONG ANYWAYS TIME TO EDIT THIS SHIT )

*She started walking the day she was born from the womb.. she even crawled out of Diana in all two legs 💀

Cayena hated taking picture of herself but she couldn't say anything. Cayena was dressed in golden pink  little dress topped with the finnest diamonds. It also included a little tiara of her own. She also had a little bow in her head.

Eveyone on the palace praised the little princess.

" Aww the princess is soo cuteee "

" She is the flower of the empire "

Cayena had a little blush in her cheeks . Ever since she came to this palace everyone seems to bewitched by her beauty.

" Dummies don't say such stuffs " cayena thought to herself pouting. < -------- ( enjoying herself )

" Okay princess shall we go meet his majesty " lulu smiles holding on to the little princess.

Cayena nobs.

They walked through the halls . Everyone praised the little princess which made her all red . She looked like a red tomatoe by the time they reached the room . Lulu giggled at her reaction.

Claude was waiting for his daughter. He wanted to put up the pictures together. So that everyone would know that she is his daughter.

Cayena enters the room and to her suprise her father was wearing a royal uniform unlike his robe. Cayena liked the royal outfit more but it covered his abs.

Claude looks at cayena which gives her chills.

" Come here "

" Why is he talking like i am some kind of a pet" she pout. Lulu handed the little Princess to his majesty.

" Okay everything is ready your majesty " a man readys the camera . The camera was huge unlike the modern ones.

Claude stand still holding the little princess in his arm. Cayena was pouting the the time.

" Smile or you will look ugly " claude pokes her cheek.

" Why does he keeps on poking me " cayena bites his hand which made everyone one shook.

Claude chuckled seeing his little daughter reaction.

"  Is my daughter trying to eat me "

Cayena bites even harder but no matter how hard she tried her teeth weren't fully grown so her bite felt like soft to touch making me mad.

The camera man was shook to witness the sight. It almost left illegal to see the sight. The rumored tyrant Emperor was nowhere to seen. There was now a loving father who cares for his daughter .The sight was beautiful filled with love and affection. The camera man knew what to do. He set the camera ready.

After few months the photo was added in  the family tree for whole world to know the existence of the princess. It was now a huge gossip among the nobles. No matter what everyone agreed in one term the princess was very lovely and would grow up as a beauty.

" Your highness... The photo is here- " felix bargeed into Claude office.

" Shhhhhh " Claude places his finger in his lips since cayena was in office taking a nap.

Felix flinched as he whispers in a soft voice.

" The photo is here " Felix points out the book to show claude.

Claude looks at uninterested face. Felix was puzzled since claude was eager to see the picture that he kept on pushing the painter to increase his speed.

Felix noticed a small portrait in a frame . In the frame the claude was smiling as he pokes cayena. Cayena was pouting with a smile.  It was framed in gold which made it reflect.

Felix signed as he smiles.

" Okay now get out" claude kicks Felix out.

[ With athanasia ]

Athanasia was looking through the book with lily. Athanasia was looking through the royal family history family tree.

Lily keeps on turning the pages until athanasia noticed something familiar. The straight blond hair with jeweled blue eyes was way to familiar to her. Just then he remembered the story of lovely princess. That was the trash father. Athanasia punched and pokes claude with her tiny father

" Ah did princess recognise her father" Lily looks shooked.

" Huh " athanasia looks at her with cluless eyes.

" That's his majesty Claude de Alger Obelia and your father" lily smiles .

" Wait wha- " athanasia was confused for a while until she realized that she was in lovely princess.

" Ah princess never knew your name right. You are Athanasia de Alger Obelia the princess of the empire"

" The princess who dies when she turns 15 " athanasia had many thoughts inside her mind playing together.

" Princess had a twin sister too " lily turn's the pages to find something.

" Right she had a twin sister too but She wasn't mentioned in the story. She was like mystory to the readers too " athanasia thought to herself when lily calls her name.

" Ah here this is your princess sister " lily points at the picture of claude with Cayena.

" Huh " athanasia couldn't believe her eyess. The tyrant king who killed his own brother and daughter was smiling lovingly like a father.

" She is the first princess Cayena de Alger Obelia currently living in the daimond palace with his majesty " lily signs since she couldn't see the princess anymore but the rumour had it that the emperor favours this daughter.

" Was she the favourite child " Athanasia stares at the picture of them smiling. She was little sad since she was also his daughter too so why Cayena but not her.

Even through they were twins they looked completely different from one and other . Athanasia had curly hair from her mother getting her mother's figures while Cayena had straight hair like claude getting her looks from her father. 

[ With cayena ] .

"Achu " cayena sneezes.

" Did princess caught cold" Lulu uses the crystal which warmed the room. It was gifted by claude. It was rare and very expensive but poor Lulu uses it has a warmer.

" Am i forgetting something?! Why do i feel like someone is talking about me" Cayena wonders.