Season 2 : Uninvited guests

" Isn't Jennette gonna move in ?? Should i greet her ?? " Cayena mumbles to herself as she looks through paperwork handling the noble affairs which was giving her a headache

" Yes let's greet the little bunny who is probably lost " Cayena thought to herself which seemed about right. She is just going to greet her lovely cousin and not dump her work load onto felix.

" Felix, I am going to go greet our uninvited guests so please handle the paper work " Cayena stood up slipping away out the door leaving the puzzled felix all alone.

Cayena walks through a familiar hallway with her luck by her side she meets Jennette who was nervous with her gaze avoiding cayena.

' Greetings welcome to the palace, hope your stay here will be nice as it lasts low " cayena said with a bright smile which makes anastacius ( aeternitas ) narrow down his eyes feeling slightly annoyed by her free nature.

" Greetings crown princess, I would like to introduce princess Jennette de alger obelia the only child of the former emperor " Duke alpheus says placing his hands on Jennette shoulder, her blue jewel eyes were no longer Hidden.

" It's quite pleasant to have a cute cousin, ain't it? " Cayena smiles narrowing down her gaze toward Jennette which she avoids by looking away.

" I hope the crown Princess won't be hostile toward the princess Jennette as she is the first born star and according to the imperial rules the first born are the rightful heir to the throne " Duke alpheus added which makes cayena lose her smile slightly.

Seeing Cayena's cold eyes made Jennette worried as she didn't want the throne nor the title but simply wishes to be a family with cayena. She tightens her grips onto her dress hoping cayena won't blame her.

" oh ? Those old traditions are quite old, this is a new generation now duke alpheus. The strongest rules the world while the weakest becomes the puppet for the strongest to use " cayena smiles crossing her arms against her chest. Her words are as cold as the winter snow which pierces through Jennette's heart.

" Hope u enjoy the hospitality, be careful with who you aline with as betrayal is a curel thing " saying that cayena leaves them behind, Jennette signs with a sad expression lingering in her eyes as she feels a pat in her head, it was her father anastacius.

" See.. she is just using you for her gain. This palace is a field for the strong where no one can trust one and another "

Anastacius words were true but Jennette is worried that her relationship with cayena will be tainted due to the war of the throne.

" Yes father... I will remember " Jennette nods slowly looking behind at cayena who was far from eye.

*********************************************

" Oh great magician,Is this girl gonna live to see another day ?? " Cayena asked poking athanasia cheeks with a deep sign.

" Oh ? I am a great magician now ?? " Lucas scoff wrapping his arms around her waist while resting his head against her shoulder.

" Get off.. " Cayena pushes his head away but his grip around his waist only get tighter.

Lucas who just returned from his trip while visiting the world tree, cayena thought he was just tired from the trip letting him lean against her for this last time.

Lucas smirks nuzzling his face against cayena cheeks.

" Oh Is my princess caring about me ?? "

Cayena eyes narrows down looking away from him to avoid his eyes. A hint of blush against her cheeks making lucas chuckle but suddenly he noticed a small trace of black mana on athanasia ribbon that was at the night stand.

Lucas still hugging cayena from behind points at the ribbon  " Who gave this to her ? "

Cayena tilts her head as he follows his fingers to a familiar ribbon when something clicked on her mind. That was the ribbon with lets lucas know about the existence of aeternitas.

" That ribbon was gifted by jenny " she said with a calm expression acting as if she was curious about lucas claims.

" The mana in the ribbon is the same curse as the one with your father " lucas points out resting his head on her shoulder.

" hmm... Same curse. How come i am not cursed? Do i show no sign of curse ?? And stop breathing so close in my neck " Cayena signed taking the ribbon on her hand to examine it.

" Unlike athanasia, u can sense black magic sooner or later. So they must be acting more careful with u " lucas whispers softly against her ears, making cayena feel a sliver down her spine as she pushes him away covering her ears.

" Why did you whispered like that ??? " Cayena screams with her cheeks all red with her hands covering her ears.

Lucas smirk crossing his arms against his chest.

" Don't worry my lady, your sister will awake soon with me here "

" Oi you didn't answer my question yet "