The dance

Cayena could feel her heart beating faster and faster, the feeling of being stared down hunted her.

" I will pluck there eyes out if that makes you feel better "

Cayena chuckled hearing her father statement. It made her feel better and more confident.

" Thank you father but I am fine " she smiled

Claude smiled slightly as a hint of blush flustered. He wasn't kidding when he said he will pluck there eyes out but as long as his daughter is okay.

They both held out hand as they slowly walk down the stairs as people stare at their glamorous beauty that shined ever so brightly then any jewels.

" May I have this dance ? " He kneeled down a little offering his hand to cayena.

" Yes you may father " she bow down slowly taking her father's hand.

Cayena and Claude took their places and waited for the slow flow of music to begin. Onces it started they took a step forward and bowed. They circled each other, their gazes remained locked, Claude smiled to reassure his daughter. Cayena took a deep breath before smiling back. Claude placed his hands behind her back, cayena hand placed her hand on his shoulder. Together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beat of cayena heart.

Claude leads cayena slowly as the dance continues cayena felt more relaxed, and allowed a small smile form on her lips. Her father was perfect she thought. He wore a white spotless suit, complimenting the dress cayena wore. His eyes, blue as a diamond,were deep and shiny. One thing was for sure... Cayena felt lucky to receive a father like him.

Claude watched as his daughter finally starts to relax a little bit, her jewel blue eyes shined brightly, was it cuz of the chandler light ? He thought. He knew that his little daughter has finally grown up, and ready fight the world. He was more then ready to guide her down the path.

The dance slowly reached it's end as a round of applause echoed around the hall. Cayena watched as people clapped for her, her eyes filled with joy and happiness. She had never felt so excited. She wasn't sure why since she always had hated parties since she would be crowded by people. Then she her eyes meet a ocean blue eye. Her father smiled as he spoke

" You look beautiful today "

" Thank you father "

Cayena hugs her father, cayena was a little girl who's very cute - her teeth are funny, and her long golden hair. Her father holds her hand and walks with her like she's a tiny angel that no one can touch. He gives her the best gifts a women can get in this world: protection.

She couldn't find enough word to tell him how thankful she was. Claude patted her.

" Are u crying again ? "

" Am not "

Cayena pout.

Claude chuckled as he wipes cayena tears that were forming slowly.

" Your majesty... "

A man approached them,

" I see.... "

Claude looked at cayena with a worried face, he didn't want to leave her daughter alone in her debut. Cayena waved saying she will be fine. If he didn't went no one would approach her.

" Take care " Claude signs as he leaves cayena behind.

" Finally " cayena signs as she runs toward the food table were all the delicacy in the world could be found.

" I starved myself enough for this moment "
As she stuffs her mouth with the foods.

" This hits the spot " cayena smiled as she takes a bite of mint chocolate, that melts down in her mouth leaving a minty flavour.

" How can people hate mint chocolate " cayena thought to herself taking another bite.

" Hmm princess "

" Lord can't I just enjoy my GOD DAMN MINT CHOCOLATE " is what she would have said but, her image in line.

" Yes ? " Cayena turns around to see a shiny bold headed man approach her. It was so shiny that a fly could slip and die.

" I am Basturd ****** , may I have this dance with you " he smiled creepy slowly getting closer to cayena.

" I am eating.. so no " cayena step's a little bit further.

" Shall I ? Company your highness " he grinned as he licks his lips that send slivers down cayena.

" HELL NAH your ruining my appetite with your ugly ass face " is what she wished she could say.

" NO " She smiled

" Why not ? Wouldn't it be better if we get to know eachother before we get married "

Cayena also choked on air.

" WHAT , NAH HE DID NOT " cayena looked at him weirdly, he was a 40 over bold ass old man.

" Hmm you better have 9 live or something because I am gonna take one " cayena was ready to throw hand's left and right when someone held her back.

" You shouldn't go around killing people " it was Lucas, with shorter hair.

" LET GO, HE IS GONNA DIE ANYWAY WITH HIS OLD ASS " cayena lunches at the old man like a cat as Lucas hold's her.

Lucas signs.

" What do u think your doing with my future wife " Basturd spoke and suddenly it was getting colder.

Lucas lets go of cayena as he slowly approachs Basturd with a dark expression.

" Lucas... " Cayena called out for him but there was no reply.

" It seems I am growing deaf can you repeat what you said Old man " Lucas grins as he grabs the old man by his coller.

Basturd Trembled as he looks at Lucas bloodthirsty red eye.

" Princess... " He tried calling out for cayena help but she didn't care less more over she was supportive of Lucas.

" Lucas if u kill him, I will give u anything " cayena smiled giving him a thumbs up.

" Anything you say " Lucas expression lightens a little bit as he thinks of hundreds of way to kill him.

They didn't notice that thousands of eyes were now on them.

" Ahem " cayena whispers

" Finish him off in the basement " cayena smiles as if nothing had happened.

" Very well my lady, We shall meet again with a present " Lucas smiles as he bows down before disappearing into thin air.

" Okay here I come my babies " cayena gets her mint chocolate ice again.

" Hmm princess ? "

" WHAT NOW "

Cayena looks behind to meet a soft golden eye. It was ijekiel.

" Did I perhaps disturb the princess ? " Ijekiel scratch his cheeks with a sad expression.

" Ahem " cayena yeets the ice cream since ijekiel was more important.

" No, I was just thinking about you " cayena smiles brightly which lightens ijekiel expression.

" So may I have this dance, princess " bows down offering his hands to cayena

" Yes you may, sir ijekiel " cayena smiles taking in his offer for a dance.

Ijekiel guided cayena across the dance floor as if they were in a dream. He kept his eyes on her,yet still he knew exactly where to take her. Every moment, every angle seemed to be planned in advance. Nothing felt forced; she felt as if she was floating.

He squeezed her hands slightly and smiled.

" Really ? "She  rolled her eyes as he chuckled softly.

[ Man I forgot about athanasia 😭 WHAT IS SHE DOING IN THE DEBUT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ]