Debut ball

When the young girls of the noble reach a certain age of 15, they would make their first appearance into the society.

Both princess of Obelia reached the age of 15 ready to make there first appearance into society of nobles.

Cayena wasn't that fond of gathering, infact it wasn't her first time, since she was from a well known family she would always be in numerous gathering, so she knows the feeling of peoples disgusting gazes that creeps within her.

Cayena was getting ready for the debut bunch of maids surrounded her dressing her up and helping her with her make up and dresses.

" We are done princess " the maids smiled as they finish touching up cayena for the big day.

" Oh my god princess looks truly beautiful like a Greek goddess "

" Our princess has always been the precious flower of the empire "

" No the whole universe "

The maids talk to themselves as they compliment cayena beauty, but no number of compliments could make cayena heart flutter. She looked at her reflection.

" I can't seem to recognize myself " she mumbles.

" Princess ? "

" No it's nothing, thank you for your hard work " she smiled bowing down.

" It's our pleasure serving your highness " the maids smiled excusing themselves, leaving cayena alone in a big room.

" Has 15 years already passed by ? I guess my childhood is over" cayena signed as she touches her reflection.

She was grown up now, the moment she steps out of the door, the world will start treating her differently, her childhood wasn't the best thing even though she was under Claude protection that didn't stop nobles from Harming cayena forcing her to learn sword fight to survive. But now she will have a lead a nation, will she a be a wise ruler like her father? Cayena wasn't sure if she was fitting for anything her beauty was the only thing people saw.

A soft knock on the door caught cayena attention.

" Cayena are you ready ? "

" Ah yes father be right there " cayena glace at the reflection one last time before leaving the room.

She slowly opened the door revealing herself. Claude eyes sparked as he smiled.

" You look wonderful " Claude pats cayena lovingly.

" Thank you father " cayena smiles but Claude noticed tears on cayena eyes.

Cayena has always been a strong child with powerful mana and sword ship that she could defeat thousands of grown up but she was still a child in the inside. Claude was scared to loose the innocent child to the world but he knew he failed to protect her from the world long time ago

" Your gonna be fine " Claude hugs her comforting her.

Cayena was surprised but she gave in and hugged her father.

" Cayena I feel like your hiding something from me thats been bothering you for ages everyday I see you smile brightly but small things seems to bother you, I hope you can rely on me even a little bit more "

Hearing those words made cayena tear up, how much she longed to hear those words from someone.. anyone. She was just a human but everyone seemed to have expectation for her that she was scared to scattered.

" Father would you be mad ? If I don't wanna be the emperor "

" Hmm.. no but I was hoping that my daughter would always beside me looking out for the empire together "

" Hehhhhh no I wasn't planning on leaving my father " cayena looked troubled which made Claude chuckle.

" you can be anything you want, the title and power doesn't define ones worth and happiness so I will be happy if you can find your own happiness  "

" I see something that makes me happy  " cayena smiles.

" Yena shall we go ? " Claude extends his hand

" We shall " cayena smiles taking her father's hand.

Claude and cayena has gone through many hardships, they both are strong enough but in the end they are just humans who wants to live a normal life, Claude hopes that his daughter could atleast live her a normal life but everyday cayena resembled claude more and more he knew that she would be a wonderful ruler a gift the empire but her happiness ment more to him the the empire that he build. Claude worked hard to create a build a  peaceful nation that he could pass down to his daughter.

But the world seem to play with his feelings everyday, he almost lost her twice because of his useless feelings so he wondered if she will be fine without him. The title and power was a curse to him and his daughter.

They were so similar but different at the same time.

" I wasn't expecting to see my proud daughter to cry at her debut " Claude chuckled.

" There was a dust in my eyes  " Cayena pout.

" Well I hope no dust bullies my daughter in the hall " Claude pats cayena.

They both reached their destination.

" HIS MAJESTY CLAUDE DE AlGER OBELIA AND HER HIGHNESS CAYENA DE ALGER OBELIA HAS ARRIVED "

( This is her debut outfit and I am sorry for late updates... I am dead "