a spoiled brat

" Duke of bistard it's sure is a pleasure to finally meet u "

Cayena grins as she crosses her leg looking down on a figure all tied up and bend down on the floor.

" Princess you can't do this, I am still a noble " he  glares at cayena with a clueless face.

" And I am the future heir to the throne so I am higher " cayena smirks as she takes her sword placing it gently at the left shoulder.

The duke gulps on his saliva as he looks at the princess with a smile.

" There seems to be some time of misunderstanding "

" A misunderstanding you say " cayena glares down with her cold expression.

" Yes-  " the duke smiles shamelessly with heart in his hand.

" I see ... " Cayena smiles as she lift her hand. A person wearing a robe comes forward and hands her a piece of paper.

" Let's see " cayena smiles as she starts reading the paper loud.

" A mysterious poison that slowly kills a grown-up in a min but if consumed little by little it slowly kills you without any side effect.

Assassin attempted twice , kidnapping , almost stabbed to death , coma for 2 years "

Cayena meets the eyes of a puzzled duke.

" Are you sure you don't have anything to do with this !? "

" No I have no clue about what the princess is talking about " duke says with a straight face.

" I see-  duke bistard i am sure u Want to make more children's and grow old right ?! " Cayena smirks as she points her sword to his middle.

" I would like to talk this matter with his majesty, he will listen to my pleads "

" Are u sure ?! " Cayena tilts her head.

The duke doesn't say anything. The emperor was no longer the same old emperor.

" Duke bistard I think we are in the wrong side, I am not your enemy, I truly am not  but I need you to understand " cayena takes back her sword as she balance's her head in the handle.

The duke doesn't say anything as he listens carefully.

" Why did u do this ?? Have I done anything wrong ? After all I don't think I did anything wrong when I was 2 when you tried to poison me " cayena looks at the duke with a blank face .

" You are not fit as the future heir of the empire"  the duke mumbles as he looks at the princess.

" So ?? U want that child who doesn't know anything about this universe to be the heir of the empire "

" She is kind and has been through many hardships, a true fit as a the empire. You are just a spoiled brat who grew up with a golden spoon. You won't understand what it's like for noble like us "

" A spoiled brat u say ?? Why is it because my father cared for me ?? Did I ask for his attention?? Have I ever asked for a family?! I never wanted to do anything with the child. So how am I the villain here " cayena smiles with a expressionless face.

" .... " the duke doesn't say anything as he remains silence.

" You just want a puppet who dances on your tune, that child is a perfect fit  , a naive girl longing for a father's love " 

There was a moment of silence. Cayena signs.

" I may have been blessed with my father's affection, that also means ever day is a war for me "

Saying that Cayena leaves whispering something to a knight.

Cayena walks out getting some fresh air.

"  You look tired " a familiar figures pop out from the Shadow.

" Mitsui is that how everyone thinks of me?! "
Cayena stares at the twinkling lights.

" ?? As " as they took off there rob revealing a long black hair with light purple eyes. As she slowly stands beside cayena admiring the sky.

" A spoiled brat born with beauty and golden spoon " cayena signs.

" Who knows what do u think ?! " Mitsui glance at cayena beautiful jewel blue eyes.

" I don't know anymore, when I look at myself i no longer recognize myself " cayena smiles softly at Mitsui.

" A beautiful warrior who protect the weak " Mitsui speaks as she stretches her arm.

" Hahaha a warrior you say ?? Remember you tried killing me too " cayena chuckles.

Mitsui scratch's her cheeks awkwardly.

" I am sorry- but hey you almost ripped my hands apart "

" Hahah sorry " cayena laugh's jokingly.

"..." Mitsui just leaves a small smile as she looks at the moon.

Something that has been bothering me :
( So I answered it )

[ Cayena may look like a brat but you have to understand she never asked to be favoured or to be reborn into a novel. She doesn't wish to have any relationship with athanasia so when she is mean toward her she doesn't care about it. Call her heartless if u want.

Being a heir isn't a golden spoon life apart from the beautiful truth it's hard when everyone is watching your steps and trying to kill you every second. She is the weakness of the empire.

Athanasia was orphan yes I understand but you know what's worst then being a orphans having parents who doesn't give a fuck about you to the point where you wished you were never born. That was the parents cayena had so she doesn't really care about family and her mother. Cayena was used for personal gains and discarded when there was no use. So she may act childish in some points cuz no one taught her. She was taught to a puppet so in this life she is trying to find herself. So cope with her ? Won't you ??

I apologize for the chapter painting but I won't be changing it  ]

It was fun while it lasted < 3

They won't have a sister relationship so u can kiss this fanfic good bye 🗿 and decent amount said they didn't wanted a good relationship between them.