Season 2 : Athanasia

The curtain of silence rose as Enjou came bursting through, hands braced on creaky cell bars as he wheezed for breath.

"Princess—hah—hurry—lost ten pounds—running to find you!"

Cayena raised a skeptical brow. "Ten ounces perhaps"

"Princesses!" Enjou wailed dramatically. His glaze slid behind cayena where Anastacius watching with a lazy half-smile, chains glinting ominously. 

Enjou straightened indignantly. "I'll have you know these past few minutes have taken years off my life, Princess! That creepy uncle of yours - eep!" .

His breath hitched when Anastacius shifted, chaining shadow and flame in one. Enjou scrambled behind Cayena, cowering.

"Now now, don't mind this old relic of a man," Anastacius drawled.

" Tell me why are u running around like a lost chick ? " Cayena asked.

Peering over Cayena's shoulder, Enjou stammered, "T-he  princess has woken up-ah! " he yelps when anastacius smiles at him giving him the creeps.

" Don't worry princess I will save u !! "

He yelped as Cayena turned, placing delicate hands on her hips. "And ... how do you plan to 'save me' from back there, Enjou?"

Enjou flushed. "W-well I, er...stay close, Princess! For your protection..."

Cayena sighed. It was going to be a long day but athanasia has woken up ? How is that possible.. ? Cayena turns to look at anastacius who seems to be himself for a while, The so called ancestors was no one were to be seen.

" Oh right.. i forgot to add .. The princess seems hmm.. what was the word again.. progressed ? "

" Possessed.. "

" Ah right !! Yes !! The princess is indeed possessed " enjou nods his head as he turns his head around to meet with anastacius smile who is inch away giving him the fright. His heart reached his throat for a second. He stumbles down in his feet as he looks around for Cayena but she was long gone..

" Hmm.. I will-hnm.. be leaving now ahahha " enjou said nervously while crawling his way out of the cell, standing up and running away once he was far enough.

Anastacius tilts his heads slightly wondering if he was really that scary ... ?

Cayena was on her way toward athanasia chamber, as she thinks of any possibilities of why athanasia woke up.

" Crown Princess.. " Someone called her out when she glanced up, to meet with sea like blue eyes.

" Ah lily ? " Cayena could see lily tired eyes and weak body after year of taking care of athanasia hoping for her to wake up once again.

Lily walks toward cayena holding out her hands, as tears run down her eyes.

" Crown princes.. the Princess has woken up but she seems different. Please look after her " her hands trembling whole holding onto Cayena hands. Cayena simply sigh pulling her hands away from lily.

" I will do my best.. " Cayena says placing her hands on lily shoulder before walking into athanasia chamber, it was protected with magic barrier yet there seems to be some mishap with it.

Athanasia stood beside the open window glacing out, her eyes flickering slightly red with dark aura rooming around her. Cayena close the door behind her walking toward athanasia.

Cayena eyed Athanasia - no, the demon wearing her sister's form.

"So this is how low the great Aeternitas has fallen, possessing a mewling infant," she sneered. "I wasn't expecting anything more from a weakling such as yourself"