We meet again

Cayena looks at her father who was looking at her with tear in his eyes.

" Dang never in million I thought I can see him crying again " cayena thought to herself as she smiles awkwardly.

" I am back daddy "

Claude slowly walks toward her hugging her tight.

" Hmm dad isn't this little too tight " cayena struggles around to loose free but Claude hold her tight like he will never let her go.

" I am sorry- " claude pat's cayena from the back.

" Yes... It wasn't your fault ( it was mine ) " cayena smiles as she hugs her father back.

" Hmm ... Daddy U can let go now " cayena moves around to loose free.

*Crack*

A cracking sound echoes through the empty dark room.

"..." Claude stops and looks at cayena. She stops with horror in her eyes.

" Did i just now crack a bone " cayena screams and panic around.

" I am too young to die " cayena jump's out of her casket and starts doing push up.

" 1 "

" 2 "

" 3 "

" 4 "

She starts struggling.

" 5 , 10 "

Cayena breath's slowly catching her breath.

" What the hell I can't even do 10 push UP " she breaths heavily.

" U need math class " Claude sighs.

" No shit- " cayena looks at her father .

" It wasn't your bone it was that child " Claude point's at the door which was cricked open.

" ?? Did u have another child when I was lying there dead " cayena look's at Claude with weird look.

" First who taught u that and second you aren't dead "

" Yet " Cayena smiles jokingly.

Claude looks at her with dark expression.

" What ?! It was a joke " cayena backs off as she stretches her hands and legs.

" Ah I feel alive " cayena jumps around feeling her body.

" Don't move around u still need time to heal " Claude head's toward the door.

" What do u mean ?! I have never felt so alive " cayena smiles as she hops around like a rabbit.

Claude signs as he opens the door. A small figure drops down.

" Huh who is that ?? " Cayena looks at door while she does jumping jack.

She squints her eyes to see a pair of blond hair with jeweled blue eyes.

" Your sister Athanasia" Claude picks up the fallen Athanasia.

" Ah- I see "

" Wait.... WAIT WHAT THE F IS SHE DOING HERE " cayena thought to herself without realising she was jumping closer to the desk besides her bed.

*Bang*

" SON OF A- " cayena screams as she hops around with one foot in the air heading toward a book shelf.

" Look out- " Claude tries warning cayena but it was too late .

*Thumb*

Books slowly pours on her head hitting her hard.

" SON "

*Thumb*

" OF "

*Thumb"

" Bit- "

" Hold it young lady don't u dare " Claude uses his magic to shield cayena before she runs around crazy.

" Hehehe " cayena smiles clueless.

Claude signs as she face palms himself.

" Daddy where is ?? Lulu " Cayena stands up dusting her self.

" She is in her hometown "

" ... I see when will she be back ?? " Cayena picks up the book using her magic.

" Never "

" I see... "

" Wait what do u mean never ? What did u do father " cayena turns around to look at Claude who was holding Athanasia.

" Nothing her family needs her. She has been working in the palace for 10 years. She needs a break " Claude places the last book on the shelf.

" I see... "Cayena was little disappointed but she didn't wanted to separate Lulu from her family. She is a lady after all she needs to get married and have kids. She signs .

" U can visit her any time " Claude pat's cayena comforting her .

" AHEM anyway so who is she " cayena point's at Athanasia with clueless look.

" Huh ?? " Athanasia tilts her head. Cayena smirks signalling her to keep it a secret.

" This is your twin sister Athanasia she will be staying in the emerald palace " Claude places Athanasia down.

" Glory and blessing to u sister , I am Athanasia De Alger obelia, pleased to finally meet u " Athanasia bows down lifting her skirt a little.

" The pleasure is mine, I am Cayena de Alger obelia, u will be in my care from now on " cayena bows down smiling.

"..." Athanasia clunches on her dress feeling anxious.

" Just what is she planing- I need to be careful " Athanasia gulps on her saliva as she looks at Cayena.

" Cayena u should head to bed " Claude picks up cayena placing her in the bed.

" But I have been sleeping for year's" cayena pouts.

" U are still sick now hush " Claude places a sleeping spell on her.

Cayena slowly closes her eyes sounding a sleep.

" Night night my daughter " Claude head's out Athanasia following him.

" Nice meeting you again sister " cayena smiles staring at the closed door.

" Sleeping magic... Really?? " Cayena cancels the magic spells as she heads toward the balcony.

Cayena slowly walks outside feeling the air and the night sky. She saw the town's all colorful and happy.

" ?! Is there some kind of festival " she thought to herself as she looks at the distance.

" God how I missed this air " Cayena breaths in the cold air. She was finally out of the blank room. She looks at her hand which look a little older then the previous self.

" How long as it been ?? "