Season 2 : Naive Jennette

The whole world has gone into a deep slumber but the lovely princess heart was full of trouble as she glance out the window toward the night sky

" Princess cayena.. " Jennette mumbles to herself hoping cayena isn't mad at her for not telling her sooner about her being  related to her.

" Ya ?? " Cayena replied to Jennette.

" I must be going crazy.. that i can hear princess cayena voices and she is hanging from a branch of the tree..." Jennette signs when she realised she indeed heard cayena voice clearly.

" PRINCESS!!! " Jennette eyes widened when she saw cayena hanging down from a tree branch which just happened to be Infront of jennette chamber window.

" greeting greeting move aside " Cayena waves at jennette as she jumps Inside the window to avoid getting seen by others.

Jennette blinks twice wondering why was cayena in her room at this late hour. Her fingers fidget slightly with a soft blush against her cheeks as if she was having a secret meeting with her secret lover.

" Sorry.. I could walk into the room since reasons " cayena said brushing her hands through her golden hair.

" It's okay princess cayena.. You are always welcomed into my room. My windows are always open for u " jennette said shyly cupping her red cheeks.

" hahahha your making it sound like i am some kind of perv climbing into little girls room to take advantage " Cayena laughs nervously, when she was dress in black like a assassin who broke into a navie princess room.

" that's not right.. " cayena blinks realising she indeed was some kind of perv breaking into little girl room late at night.

Jennette tilts her head slightly to the side with a innocent eyes filled with curiousity.

" Enough of this... Jennette are u feeling okay in the palace?? " cayena asked placing her hands on Jennette shoulder which caught her by suprise.

" yes princess.. I have been good " Jennette smiles brightly, a sentence repeating through her mind. " Princess cayena cares about me, she isn't mad at me "

" Good good.. don't worry everything will go back to normal. Just hang on " Cayena smiles patting Jennette ruffling her head. Jennette froze in place with a soft smile on her lips which brings her heart in peace. She was scared that princess cayena would treat her differently but it was all a overthinking.

" I believe in crown princess " 

Cayena smiles softly sitting down on her bedside  laying down as she was tired of all the working and taking care of everyone. Jennette joins shortly sitting down beside cayena on the bed.

" Crown Princess.. father isn't a bad guy, he is very caring and kind... I don't know why he is doing this " Jennette speaks her mind wondering if cayena hates her father.

" I know.. even if he was bad.. his face is a plus point " Cayena nods pulling jennette to lay beside her, which surprise Jennette by the sudden affection but she doesn't mind. Jennette rest her head on cayena arms as she looks up at cayena with a bright blue eyes.

" So crown princess doesn't hate father ?? "

Cayena remains silent looking down at jennette in her arms.

" Hate is a strong word, since he is Jennette father I will reconsider him. Now sleep "

Jennette smiles brightly hugging cayena, she was the sister she always longed for and she is happy to be a part of her family.

" Yes.. I hope princess will remain by my side always "

Cayena listens to her word, feeling her cuddling up close to her.

" If that's what you wish.. "

[ 😭 Cousins has better relationship than the sister's... I need to make some sisters moment too cuz i been hard on athanasia ]

*********************************************

" Did you enjoy cuddling with Chimera all night while i work my ass off for curtain someone " Lucas scoffs leaning against the couch with his hands crossed against his chest.

" lucas.. the chimera your talking about is my cousin and why are we even talking about this "
Cayena signs hitting her forehead with her palm.

Lucas just answers with a annoyed groan, his breath in and out calming himself down but a hint of annoyance still remains.

" I have found some clue about the cruse in your father and sister. It could be related to aeternitas.. one of your ancestors who i refused to take in as my student.. He was useless.. who knew he hold such a grudge " Lucas says with a deep sigh throwing his hands out ( like this 🤷 )

" Damn.. all this just because you called him a talentless loser who wouldn't take a no for answer and died just to return into his descendant to take revenge on the one person who called him a loser which he was, ended up  getting beaten by him again  " cayena mumbled to herself.

" now that the definition of being a loser respectfully  " she nods agreeing to herself with lucas glaring at her with a confused look in his face.

" Anyway... I feel like i have a clue about how to cure your father and sister but are u willing to take a risk? " Lucas asked with a worried expression in his face hoping she would say no but who was he kidding. She was the type to jump into danger just because she was bored.

" I couldn't get my hands on the fruit of the world tree but i have a branch.. " Lucas took out a white tree branch out, cayena glace at the world tree branch.

" Wow, I could just " Cayena takes the branch in her hands without letting Lucas finish his sentence. She spins the branch around as she casts.

"  Avada Kedavra  "