Season 2 : A father's love

" Anastacius.. is my father? Claude is my uncle?? I am not his daughter?? " Cayena repeated it to herself, running her fingers through her hair as she laughed with tears running down her cheeks.

" This has to be some kind of sick joke, you're playing with me... I remember my birth clearly. How can someone be born into someone else's body ?? " She asked clunching onto her fist slightly, fear and confusion killing her slowly.

" Diana who was expecting a single child, gave birth to twins. Do u remember how she looked at you when she saw you ?? " Kayden circled cayena slowly, his emerald eyes glacing through her soul.

" It was full of confusion, kid " Kayden whispered softly against her ears. 

"..." Cayena bites down her lips, fear lingering in her eyes. Everything he said so far made sense. So was everything she knew a lie ?? Who was she ? Who was her mother?? She wasn't a human ?? Is she a monster??

" This is all a game played by the creator, every thing was planned from the very beginning. You are the favourite child of the obelia. Win the favour of the emperor. This is your story not hers . Be the ruler of the obelia "

Those were the last words of Kayden before he disappeared into thin air like he was never there and everything was a dream. That was the last time cayena ever saw him again.

" My story...  " Cayena smiles softly, tears rolling down her eyes. From the birth to the end everything was just written in the stones. Her destiny to be the empress of the obelia empire, favoured by the emperor. She swears that when she dies, she will make sure to fuck them all up who played her like a game.

" Favourite child..huh.. " Cayena mumbled, she had two fathers that day both who adored her like a fine jewel.

The world collapsed around her, as she entered a vast garden. The sky was clear as a diamond with a huge tree in the middle. She approached the tree slowly. The branches were painted in silver with a diamond core, beneath the tree waited; claude. His jewel blue eyes were dull as he rested underneath the truck of the tree.

" Papa.. " cayena called out softly, as the cold wind brushed against her long golden hair. She runs toward him not knowing what to say. He smiles softly as he opens her arms for her.

Tears run down her eyes, wanting to say sorry for everything. She wanted to tell him that she wanted to be his daughter but the words stuck on her throat never left her lips. A huge arm embraced her, patting her back head slowly.

" Look at you crying like baby. How can a crybaby rule the empire in the future when i am gone " His voice was tender and full of fatherly love. Cayena's heart ached, hearing those words.

" Papa.. Can i truly be a ruler ?? I am not your daughter.. " cayena asked looking up at claude with a worried expression.

" Why ?? Do u wish to not be my daughter? " Claude raised his eyebrow, flickering her forehead.

" Ow.. " cayena whined in pain, as she shook her head.  " No.. i wanna be your daughter "

" Then it's settled, your my daughter.  " A smile carved into his lips watching his daughter all grown up infront of him. The small brat who always nagged him and feared thunder was all grown up. He ruffles her head making cayena pout slightly knowing he was treating her like a child.

" You truly are my daughter, my cayena. I will kill him again if that's what it means to claim what's mine again  " Claude mumbled with a dark expression in his face, crossing his arms against his chest. Cayena laughed nervously.

" Let's go home papa " Cayena said throwing herself into Claude's arms with a chuckle.

" Yes.. home.. " claude nods as he hugs his daughter back. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't mad and scared when he found out that the daughter he loved wasn't his own. He thought diana was playing some sick joke on her. He was angry at first then he was scared that he would be alone again. He couldn't loose his only light that shined brightly in his darkness. His daughter, his everything.

" But papa.. why did u stay here ? If u knew how to come out?? " Cayena asked looking over at claude. She remembered in the original he stayed behind to be with his lover but now he was all alone.

" I was waiting for a knight in shining armour to save me " claude said with a serious expression in his face. It was joke but his serious expression didn't help much.

Cayena laughed nodding her head.

" Yes this knight in shining armour is here to save the helpless princess trapped in the abyss "

Claude nods, as he pat's her head again.

" I hope the shining armour knight has finished the paper work, if not a punishment is must "

" Hahahaha don't worry papa, I have left felix to handle the paper work in my absence " cayena says with a cheeky smile in her face.

Claude narrows down his eyes slightly as he smiled.

" You're truly my daughter, a great empress for the empire"

" Hehe let's stay here for while papa, i am sure felix has it under control "

******************

" ACHoOO "

Felix wipes down his nose with a handkerchief. He looks down at the scattered paper in the desk. He bangs his head down on the table as tears run down his eyes.

"His majesty and Princess please come back ... "

。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。