what happened

Cayena was questioning her life decisions when something disturbed her thoughts.

It was her feeding time. Maids would come time to time in order to check up to her.  Lulu was her personal nanny who was in charge of her.

Lulu entered the room to feed cayena as she held on to her feeding her milk through a bottle.

" I still can't get use to this fancy stuff " she looks around. The room was very fancy.

One day cayena pacifier got little dirty so Claude send her a new one made of gold.

Both cayena and lulu agreed on using her old pacifier since it was too shiny.

Claude would come in and visit cayena once or twice a day. He would just sit in the room and stare at her for hours and hours.

" does he not have anything to do " Cayena sucks on her bottle. She could feel strong graze at her which made her uncomfortable. Not only her but lulu also wished she could just disappear.

" your Highness do u wish to carry the princess " lulu smiles .

[ sorry princess but I can't handle this anymore]

[  you traitor ]

Claude eyes sparkled a little. He held his hand out to hold her.

" She is so light its like she will break any moment " Claude had a hint of blush in his cheeks as he pokes cayena chubby cheeks.

" I am not some kind of toy to break " cayena thought to herself as she smiles.

" don't worry your Majesty she isn't that fragile " lulu smiles.

" I know after all she is my daughter" Claude coughs with proud feeling.

" cheeky bastard " cayena signed as she smiles <~~~~ ( she is flattered )

Cayena wondered what did the angels do to Claude to make him act like this. She didn't hate it but it was weird to see the tyrant acting like this.

Felix enters the room.

" your Majesty u can't abandon your works like this " he cries like a puppy.

" that's why I have u " Claude looks at him with dead serious eye.

" your majesty.... " Felix felt his heart breaking. He looks at cayena for some comfort.

Cayena looked at him telling him
"What do u want me to do?! "

"Princess's.... " Felix looked like a sad dog.

Pffft

" huh " the whole room became silent when they heard Claude laugh. It was kinda creepy.

" Ahem Felix let's go " cayena signs in relif after all finally got to breath a little but tp her suprise Claude took her with him.

" your majesty... Princess" lulu tried stopping him.

" what I can't take my own daughter" Claude glares back at lulu giving her chills.

" No u can have her " lulu smiles while cayena cries inside.

[ Claude's office ]

Claude was going through his papers. There were mountains of paper works.

Cayena was playing with Felix. It was a golden ball.

" Wow they are more then the assignment collage used to give me " cayena passes the balls to Felix.

" princess do u wish to be with his Majesty" Felix tilts his head since he found cayena looking at him continuously.

Cayena shakes her head Aggressively which made Felix giggles at the sight.

" you don't want to spend time with me huh " Claude was now standing behind her which almost gave her a mini heart attack.  Cayena hold her breath turning her head slowly.

Claude picks up cayena making her sit in the sofa.

"Wow it's so soft " cayena feels the sofa while Claude looks at her like she is was the only thing that exists in his world.

" There it is again.why does he look at me like that" cayena pouts because her father was so handsome and he keeps on staring at her making her flustered.

" Felix are kids always this pretty " Claude pokes cayena.

" cheesy bastard " < ~~~~~ ( definitely likes it )

" no the princess is one of a kind " Felix smiles making her all fussy inside.

" She reminds me of her Majesty " Felix smiles looking outside the window gazing at the everlasting sky. Claude didn't respond only signed with a faint smile.

" her Majesty?! Does he mean Claude mother / grandmother " cayena didn't knew what her grandmother looked like since she was never revealed in the manhwa.

" She ( cayena ) looks just like me " Claude smirks as he lies down beside cayena.

" yes your highness she does " Felix smiles faintly. It was as if they had recalled some good memories. The atmosphere was lovely and cozy. Cayena was confused but she didn't hated it instead she liked it.

Claude fall asleep beside cayena. She played around with her fathers hair. It was soft to touch which made her wanting to play more.

Felix looked at them  happily. It was like they had gone back to the times  when things were different. But this time the kind motherly figure wasn't around anymore.

[ Extra moment ]

Cayena braided Claude hairs. He didn't noticed so the whole day he had braided hair.

Later at night he found out. He punished cayena by not letting her have her fav chocolate milk.