Joey Jordinson: No Eyebrows

Set in 2002, your Corey's sister.

Joey and his new band, Murderdolls are about to release their first album. They've all been super excited/nervous about releasing it because they don't know how people are going to react to it.

He's still in Slipknot, but he feels like these songs that he has written don't fit in with Slipknot. Which I totally agree.

"Babe are you ready to see?" Joey ask from the bathroom.

I sit they nervously, worried about how his new look is gonna be.

Joey comes walking out with his eyebrows shaved off. I knew that's what he was doing, but it still took me by surprise.

"Oh wow you look a lot different." I fold my hands in my lap. He leans up against the wall.

 He leans up against the wall

"You like it?" He smiles.

"Yeah! It looks really good on you Joey, it'll definitely take some getting use too tho on my end. But I think you look great."

He walks over to me, leans over and pecks me quickly on the lips. "Really? You think so?" He smiles big.

God I love this man.

I smile nodding and kiss him again. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he puts his hands down on the mattress besides my hips. We breathe heavy, our hair getting in each-others face as he lays me back hovering over me. He moves his arms so they are on each side of my head. He places a few kisses quickly on my lips before moving down my jaw and to my neck. I moan softly throwing my head back while he places soft kisses on my neck, and nibbles on my ear.

All of a sudden our bedroom door flings open.

"AW EW!" Big neck Corey yells covering his eyes.

Joey quickly jumps off of me and sides down beside me covering himself with a pillow.

"What the fuck dude?" Joey grabs the other pillow and hucks it at him.

"Yeah why the fuck did you just walk in here? And how the fuck did you get in the house?!" I yell.

Corey shrugs. "Well go finish your self off Joey, I need to talk to you downstairs y/n."

Joey rolls his eyes and ACTUALLY GETS UP AND GOES TO THE BATHROOM-

I get up and follow Corey downstairs laughing to my self that Joey actually went into the bathroom.