Joey Jordinson: Secrets

Set in 2001

"God finally!" Corey yells while walking off the bus stretching out his legs.

All the other guys follow him out, stretching aswell.

Joey and I stay back in the bus to "get all our things together" so the guys are going into the store without  us. But what they don't know is, we've been secretly dating for the last 7 months, and we're really just making out in the bathroom.

I hear the door too the bus open up. "Shit shit." I quickly put my clothes on and go out of the bathroom. I told Joey to turn the water on, and I'll tell who ever it is (if they ask) I was bringing him a towel.

It's just mick.

"Hey." I smile and sit down on my bunk.

"Hey, where's Joey?"

"He just got in the shower." I smile up at him and grab my notebook. It was lost somewhere in my blankets.

"Oh he forget a towel or something? Is that why you went in there."

I nod while smiling. Mick is my older brother, by two years.

"Oh okay." He knocks the door, tells Joey it's him and goes in. A few seconds later he comes out and leaves the bus. I decided to stay in my bed incase one of the guys come in.

A few minutes pass and Joey comes out with just a towel on around his waist.

I smile up at him biting my lip. "You gonna come get in with me?"

I shake my head. "I don't wanna risk it. Well get a hotel room together and we'll have fun." I stand up and kiss him. He wraps his arms around me.

"I wish we could just tell them."

"I know.. I'm just worried."

He nods. "I like the thrill it gives me." He smiles and kisses me again.

"Go take your shower before everyone gets back." I lightly push his chest.

He drops his towel in front of me, and then walks away. "Take the towel with you!"

"Oh shit yeah." He comes back and picks it up then goes to the bathroom.

I chuckle and lay down on my bunk and go back to working on the song I'm writing.

_____
Sorry this is short! I'm gonna make this a multiple part story. Maybe like 4 parts.. I'm not sure.