Joey Jordinson

This chapter was written for deathcrxsh
Set in 2009, All Hope Is Gone Tour.
Also I'm really bad about titles, so I'm just gonna leave them "Joey Jordinson" for rn.
https://pin.it/1yofVgW

"Lay back." I say to Joey while dipping my fingers in the face grease paint.

He lays down on his back, folding his arms over his stomach. I move up closer to his face and start putting the paint around his eyes.

I offered to do this for Joey one time back in 99 for the self titled tour, and now he refuses to do it and makes me.

"Joey! Stop opening you're eyes! I'm gonna get it in your damn eyes!"

"Okay sorry!" He closes his eyes and puts his hand on my thigh. I grab my eye liner, (I say mine because Joey forgot to pack his) and put it on his waterline.
"Look up. God Joey your being a pain in the ass."

"I'm looking up!"

"Yeah and your eyes are barley open!" I roll my eyes at him.

"Calm down babe." He rubs my thigh.

"You really should be doing this." I playfully glare at him.

"Hmm." He pretends like he's thinking. "No. I like it when you do it."

"Why tho." I hover over him and put it on his other eye. He just shrugs. I roll my eyes again and grab some paint to put on his neck.

"Head back." He tits his head back, giving me some more room to put it on his neck. He grabs my hair and starts twirling it.

I move the brush around his neck, and behind his ears. He continues to mess with my hair.

"Your getting my hair in the paint."

"Your fucking fine." Joey smiles at me and continues doing it. "It'll wash out."

"Dosent mean I wanna shower. I already took one."

"Well looks like we're taking another one after the concert."

"No you don't get to take one with me."

He puts his hand over his heart and scoffs. "Excuse me why?"

"Because your the reason it's in my hair."

He shakes his head. "No I'm getting in with you weather you like it or not."

"You know I like it." I mumble.

He smirks.

"All done." I stand up and wipe my fingers off with a makeup wipe.

"Thank youuu, I love you." He wraps his arms around my neck and places a bunch of kisses over my cheek.

"Yeah yeah yeah love you too." I turn my head and quickly kiss him.

(Back stage)
Joey comes walking out with his outfit on and his badass gloves.

(Back stage)Joey comes walking out with his outfit on and his badass gloves