Joey

Set in 2003, Joey is in tour with Murderdolls for Beyond The Valley Of The Murderdolls.

Thank you for the idea!

_____________________________
"Happy birthday babe!" Joey yells into the phone.

I groan. "Mm thank you..you do realize it's three in the morning for me?"

"Yes but I couldn't wait any longer! I'm really sorry I can't be there."

"Oh no don't worry about it!" I wake up a little bit more.

"I still feel bad. Do you have any plans?"

I shrug, and then remember he can't see me. "Um no, I'm just gonna hang around the house..naked. Oh I'm gonna go over to my parents house for dinner."

He grunts. "Mm I wish I was there."

"Yeah me too-."

"Oh shit, sorry baby I gotta go. The shows about to start."

"Okay love you. Good luck."

"I love you too." He hangs up the phone.

I get up and go to the bathroom, and then make sure our cats have food since they won't stop following me around. They do, they are just annoying. Since I don't have to work I slept in till about noon.

I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen picking up a menu for a restaurant down the road. I look over it and settle on the Alfredo with the Caesar salad, and bread sticks. I call and place my order, since they do delivery I don't even have to get dressed. I'll just have them leave it at the door. I pick up the blanket off the couch and wrap my self so I can stick the money under the rock like I told them I would.

(Time skip, later that night)
I unlock my door, and turn the living room light on. I had just gotten back from my folks house. I set my purse down and pick up my cat and go sit down on the couch.

I talked with Joey right before I went to bed. He passed out not long after the concert so that's why he took forever to call me.

Only three more weeks and he'll be home for the next few months.

__ The next morning.

I feel a body crawl into bed with me, absolutely scaring the living shit out of me I jump up and go to punch.

"Hey! Whoa! It's just me!"

"Oh my god Joey.. you scared the piss outta me. Why are you home?"

"We were able to leave early. I gotta finish out the rest of the tour on Monday, so I'm all yours for the next three days."

"Yay!" I grab his face and kiss him. "I..missed..you..so...much." I say in between kisses.

"I..missed.. you..too.." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I give him one long kiss before just looking at him.

"Are you gonna grow your eye brows back out?" I ask while caressing his arm.

"Why? Do you not like it."

I shake my head. "No I do! I actually don't know if I prefer them on you or not. I'm just wondering."

He smiles. "I'm not sure. But I'll be eye brow less for a while." He kisses my nose.

"What do you wanna do today?" I tilt my head.

"I'm completely fine with just laying here with you, talking and watching movies."

"Okay! I bet your exhausted."

He nods while yawning. "Long ass plane ride."

"I'm sorry when did you leave?"

"Right after I called you."

"Mm baby.. well since it is still only 5 in the morning do you want to go back to sleep?"

"Oh yes." He yawns again.

"Oh wait-did you see the kids? They've been missing you. They always lay on your side of the bed."

"Yes I did! I was downstairs with them for about an hour before I came up here. They tried to come in, but I told them no."

"Okay good, good. Just wanted to make sure."

Joey lays down on his back, so I lay my head on his chest and rest my hand on his lower stomach. He wraps both his arms around me.

"Next tour babe. Your going with. I can't keep being apart for so long."

I nod. "Sounds like a plan."

_____________________________
Thank you  deathcrxsh for the idea!