JJ Pt3

I make my way out to the front office, and sit down at one the desk. Sighing, I enter in my password and unlock the computer.

Just a few minutes later, someone walks up the desk. I look up and my eyes are met with Joeys. I gulp.

"I need to make another appointment."

I nod, "Our next available one will be August 15th at 12 pm."

"That works."

"Okay, I have you in. See ya soon." He turns around to walk away,  but then stops. His head droops and he quickly turns around and walks back up to me.

"When do you get off?" He asks.

"5 why?"

"We need to talk... here let me see a pen and something to write on." I frantically (for some reason) look around the desk for a pen and my sticky note pad.

"Here's my phone number, text me when you're off." And with that he walks away. I simply nod, and stare at the sticky note.

I swear the night went by so slow, mainly because I'm so anxious about this Joey thing. Why does he wanna talk? Seemed like he wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with me.

I pull out my cell around 4:30 and shoot Joey a text "getting off early."

Within seconds he responds, "Ill be there in 10."

I say Goodnight go all my coworkers and grab my bag. I go outside and see a black car pull in, it parks right in front of me. I see Joey point at the passenger seat. I nervously walk over and open the door.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"Who was it with?"

"Your friend, Chris."

"I fucking knew he had the hots for you." He grunts, "How many times? Not just with him in general."

"It was just that once.. I promise."

He rolls the window down, and lights up a cigarette. "Why..?"

I shrug, "It was wrong of me Joey and I shouldn't have done it. I was lonely, and it felt nice having someone there with me."

He nods. "I love you y/n. So much, words can't even describe it. After all this fime, and after learning this I still feel the exact same way towards you as I did yesterday, three months ago and four years ago. I want to make this work with you so badly, but god this really hurts."

"Joey I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I literally wouldn't forgive me if I were you, I love you still but I don't know if we should even give this another chance, I can't-" Joey grabs my face and pulls me close too his, crashing his lips against mine. He holds onto me, and passionately kisses me. It caught me off guard at first, but it felt so good to kiss him again.

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine, we both pant softly keeping our eyes shut. "I wanna be with you y/n l/n. You're all I can think about and I just want you back."

"Let's make this work then."

____________________________________
Hey guys! So sorry for taking forever to upload this, ngl I forgot about it 😭

I'm gonna try to be publishing more (as I took a week to get this up)

Idk why but I do this thing when I'm dating someone I like do not have any interest in writing/reading fanfic. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My ex bf and I broke up like a month ago, and I've had my desire to write again for a bit now. (Im currently talking to someone tho so idk how long this'll last 🫶🏻🫶🏻)

Plz send me some ideas tho!! I want to write just coming up with ideas are kinda difficult atm.