Joey

This is gonna be like the last one but with..more.. ✨yelling and fighting✨
_______________________________

"FUCK YOU JOEY! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T GET THAT DRUNK AGAIN!"

"IM NOT THAT FUCKING DRUNK! YOUR JUST DRAMATIC!"

"YES YOU ARE! WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOUR BEING SO FUCKING RUDE!"

Joey shoves past me and walks up the stairs. I follow him up there.

"Don't fucking shove past me like that!" He grabs his alcohol off the dresser and stares at me while he drinks more of it. "Why do you do that? Huh?"

"Fucking what? What do I do." He drinks more out of the bottle.

"Do you want me to leave your fucking ass? Cuz I will, I am DONE Joey."

He shrugs. "No the fuck you won't. Why is that your go too every-time we fight? Ohh I'm gonna leave you." He mocks me at the end.

"Fucking screw you." I flip him off.

"I wish you would."

"You know what Joey, your fucking annoying. You sick little perv. Don't make comments like that at me."

"Why-."

I cut him off. "BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOUR ACTING!"

He gets closer too me. "You dramatic bitch." He stands close too me.

I shove him back away from me. "Stay the hell away from me."

He shoves me back, knocking me onto the ground. I mean yeah I shoved him first, but god damn not that hard.

I fight tears back. I don't wanna cry about this. I feel stupid for crying about it. I'm not even upset that he pushed me, I pushed first. I'm hurt by the things he says too me. I'm hurt by all the broken promises. I don't care if he has a drink every single day for the rest of his life, but not as much as he has been drinking. I'm at my wits end.

I sit there. He just sits down on the bed, with that damn bottle of booze.

"Take another sip of it Joey.." We look at each other. "Take another sip, and we are done. As soon as that bottle goes up too your lips. We are done and you will get out. Not me, you. Because you are the one that caused this."

He stares me at, I can tell contemplating taking another sip.