Joey Jordinson: Part 2

Ur Pov:

I walk into my room and open my closet. Since there isn't much storage here, I have too store blankets in here.

I pull out a sheet to put over the cushions, and two blankets. I grab a couple pillows off of my bed and go out into the living room.

I walk out and see Joey with his head back, the beer in his hand.

I clear my throat and his eyes snap open. "Um here's your bedding. If you move over I'll make it for you-."

He shakes his head. "No don't worry I got it." He gets up and grabs the stuff from me.

"We'll the remote is right there.. I'm gonna go take a shower. Just knock if you need anything."

He nods. "Thank you y/n."

I smile at him and go into the bathroom. I flip the water handle up and move it over to hot. I then sit down on the toilet and rest my face in my hands while I wait for it to heat up.

It's been so long since I've thought about Joey. We broke up because we got into a huge fight over something stupid. I was so heartbroken (even though I'm the one who did it) and thought about him every day for months. Drank my self away. But I eventually stopped thinking about him and started dating Jerodie. I thought I Loved him. But seeing Joey, talking with him has made me realize I don't love him.

We almost kissed.
I want to SO bad. I really do miss him, apparently. I reach in and feel that the water is about warm. All I can think about is Joey. About how bad I want too kiss him, how bad I wanna be with him. But I can't do that too Jerodie. I'm not a cheater.

"Fuck it." I mumble to my self and stand up. I open the bathroom door and walk down the hall and see Joey sitting up watching TV.

"Joey."