Joey Pt 3

I'm so embarrassed by this I cannot write smut 😭 🤚🏻 I'll more than likely end up deleting this :-)
_____________________________

I feel his hands move down to my waist. We make eye contact for a second, before we each close our eyes and lean into eachother. I keep my hands on his face while we kiss. It was a nice kiss. His lips are very soft, he starts off with kissing me gently but eventually it gets more heated.

He pushes his tongue against my bottom lip, I don't feel like fighting him on it so I open my mouth for him. His tongue enters my mouth and explores around. I move my hands up to his hair, and tug slightly when he bites my lip. "Jump." He mumbles against my lips and squeezes my thighs. I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He backs me up against the wall, kinda hard so when my back hit it I made a "hmph " sound.

"Sorry." He says quickly, and kisses my jawline making his way down my neck to my chest. I reach down and pull my shirt off so he has more skin to kiss. He places a few kisses on my boobs, and kisses me softly on the lips.

"Where's your room at?" He smiles.

"Right there, down that hall." I point.

He takes me into my bedroom and slightly tosses me down on the bed. He pulls his shirt off and climbs on top of me.

"God your so hot."

"Hmm." I smile and kiss him.

He pulls away. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I do." I nod while smiling.

"Okay, well just tell me if you want me to stop and I will."

He reaches down and unbuttons my pants. He grabs onto them and pulls them off my legs, tossing them onto the ground. He takes his off aswell and puts his hand in my underwear.

"Mm your so wet." He massages me with his hand, takes it off and starts going down on me. Swirling his tongue around on me, he flicks his tongue against my clit and nibbles softly. He inserts two fingers into me, and pumps them quickly while putting all his attention on my clit with his tongue.

I put my legs on his shoulders and grab onto his hair, that ever so great feeling forming in my stomach.

"Fuck Joey I'm gonna-"

He takes his fingers out and looks up at me. He sits up, and leans forward and kisses me, making me taste my self.

He spreads my legs apart and rest his arm around my head, while he adjust himself at my entrance.

"Are you sure you want to love, because if you don't want to please tell me?" He gives me a gentle smile.

I nods eagerly. "Of course."

He kisses me once again, and quickly pushes himself into me. I moan out, and he groans.

"Your so tight." He leans his face against my neck, and starts off at a slow place, but quickly picks it up once I ask him too.

The sound of moaning and skin slapping together fills the room and the occasional, "Oh fuck" and "harder".

We both soon reach our orgasms, me having mine first since he ate me out prior. He plops down next to me while panting. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and lay on my side facing him. He turns to face me too, and puts his hand on my hip.

"Wanna go take a shower?" Joey draws circles with his fingertips on my skin.

"Of course I do."

_____________________________
🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️