Joey Jordinson: Date

How he asked you out:

The both of you volunteered at a cat shelter together. You both had a huge love for cats.

You guys always got along great, and you were actually a fan of their music before you met him. Back in '99 you and some friends went and saw them. You told him it was the best concert you've been too (because it was true)

Since you guys play with the cats, feed, clean, and give them medicine y'all would do it together.

"God I wish I could take them all home." He snuggles up too the cat he's holding.

You take a bite of your sandwich. "I know me too!" You reach over and pet the top of the cats head.

After you finished your food you went and grabbed the new little of kittens that came in, they didn't have a mom so you guys have too bottle feed them. I pick up the little tuxedo cat, and cradle him in my arms. He meows, till I put the nipple of the bottle in his mouth. Joey had put the cat he was holding back, so he grabbed the gray  kitty and fed him. It's a really small litter of only four kittens. The other kitten, Joey picked up and is feeding her aswell. He's a solid black.

"I wanna keep them." Joey pets their heads. I look down at the kitten I'm holding.

"Do it! Why not?" I smile.

"Would you come over and visit them?"

"Of course!"

"That reminds me.. can I ask you something?" He sets one of the kittens down.

"Yeah of course what's up?"

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me one of these nights? Like a date."

I smile at him. "I would love too Joey."

"Tomorrow night? How about six."

"Okay sounds good. You wanna pick me up?"

"Yes! I think I remember how to get too your house."

"I'll send you the address again."

We smile at eachother, and the kittens start play fighting.

"I'm definitely gonna adopt them."

______________
I was gonna put this in my Slipknot book, but I decided it belongs here. Maybe I'll do a part 2?😽