Joey

(Go with it, it's for drama purposes) set in 2007

"WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN!" Joey yells across the living room.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING DOING IT?"

"BECAUSE IM 32 YEARS FUCKING OLD! IF I WANT TO HAVE A GOD DAMN DRINK IF I WANT TOO!"

"NOT WHEN YOU DRINK THIS MUCH JOEY! YOU DRINK SO FUCKING MUCH, YOUR GONNA GET YOUR SELF KILED!"

"FUCK OFF!" He grabs something off the fire place, throwing it at the wall. Glass shatters everywhere.

"Are you fucking serious Joey?" I throw my hands up. "Your really gonna go around breaking shit because YOU drink too much!"

"YOU'RE BEING A BITCH ABOUT IT!"

"HOW THE FUCK AM I BEING A BITCH? WHAT CUZ I CALLED YOU OUT ON HOW RUDE YOU'RE BEING? YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A BELLIGERENT DRUNK JOEY KNOCK IT OFF!"

He walks past me shoulder checking me. "Joey do that again and I swear to god that'll be the last shit you ever do."

"WHAT?" He stumbles out, carrying a bottle of whiskey. "YOU GONNA FUCKIN LEAVE." He slurs over his words. "Because I, an adult got drunk." He puts the bottle up to his lips, and takes a big swig out of it.

"Ya know what I am leaving." I look around for my keys.

Joey sits down in the couch, drinking that damn whiskey watching me. I find them and slip on my sandles, rushing out the door.

"Wait y/n."

I slam the door shut and walk to my car. I get in and drive. I don't have any plans as to where. But just somewhere far from his drunk ass.

(3 hours later) Joey blew my phone up the whole time, so I decided to come home. I open the door and see Joey laying on the couch. He quickly jumps up off the couch.

"I'm sober now."

"Are you really?" I ask.

He nods quickly and walks over too me. "I'm so sorry babe."

"You can't keep doing this Joey. I can't handle it any more. I love fun drunk you. But not mean drunk you. You are AWFUL. You broke my favorite snow globe." I point at the ground where all the broken glass is. "I've had that since I was 12. You called me a bitch. I can't keep doing this Joey."

He looks over and rubs his face with his hands sighing. "Fuck hun I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I promise I won't get that drunk anymore. I can't live my life without you sweetheart."

"Pinky promise?"

He chuckles and intertwines my pinky with his. "We'll now we gotta kiss."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm so we can seal the promise." I roll my eyes and place my hands on his cheeks and pull him over to me. We then hug tightly.

"I fucking promise."