Secrets part 5

There is one pic~ the dad bod 😩😩 the things that pic does too me isn't okay. Omg I forgot to add this small smut warning.

4 am~

I'm awoken by the feeling of a hand rubbing up and down my leg. I grunt softly and flip around to face Joey. He puts his hand back on my hip.

"Hi." I smile.

"Sorry for falling asleep." He pecks me.

"It's okay, I was exhausted too." I halfway lie. Yes it's okay he fell asleep but I was ready to get some.

He smiles and rubs my leg and kisses me again. I move my hand up to his shoulder, and his move down too my ass. He pulls away and kisses my cheek, my jaw, and down my neck. I moan while he sucks on my sweet spot, I know leaving a hickey.

"Hey! No no don't do that!" He pulls away and looks at me.

"Oh yeah shit." He rubs on it, like that's gonna do something. After a second of doing that he pushes me over flat onto my back and climbs onto me. I reach up and pull off his shirt.

~Small time skip

A loud knock on the door interrupts us.

"Joey go answer it." He looks up at me not pulling away. After a second he does, a string of saliva strung from his mouth on my chest. He wipes his mouth and looks at me funny.

"What. No." He goes to do it again, but the knocking gets louder.

"Go!"

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and I cover my self with the blanket. He puts his hand over his bulge.

He opens the door.

"OH SO ITS YOU WHOS SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER PAUL-." He stops when he realizes it's Joey. My eyes widen.

"Joey?!"

"Um." Joey stands there awkwardly.

Fuck it's Mick.

"So you ARE with my sister? What the FUCK dude!"

"Hey! We are grown ass adults and if we wanna be with eachother we fucking can!"

"YOU FUCKING LIED TOO ME PUNK!" He shoves Joey. I quickly go under the blanket and put my shirt on. I get out from under the covers and run over and grab Joey, since he was standing up about to swing on Mick. All the guys emerge from their rooms and into the halls.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sid asks rubbing his face.

"Yeah what the fuck?" Shawn asks.

"HES FUCKING MY SISTER!"

They all just stand there in silence. Mick turns around and faces them. "You guys knew didn't you?" He turns back to us.  "You guys fucking lied too me!"

"YEAH BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ACT WHEN EVER WE ARE AROUND EACHOTHER MICK!" I yell at him.

"Why would we wanna tell you? When we knew this is how your reaction would be."

"Fuck I owe you 30 bucks man." Shawn says too Paul, and Paul cackles taking the money from Shawn. Mick gives them a dirty look.

"Here let's talk in private just the three of us.. and Paul!" I point at him.

"Huh why? I don't wanna get fucking snapped!"

______________________________
Working on the next part now!