How He 💕

How He Asked You Out:

You guys had been friends for about a year. You recently joined them during the album Iowa. You guys really got along, but you were closes to Craig. When no one was around, he'd open up to you. You ended up telling him that you thought Joey was acting strange around you.

He always flirted with you, but it was always playful. You did it aswell; but when he would say something it felt like it started to get serious. But you were unsure.

Craig knew the truth though, because Joey told him. He really wanted to tell you, but he knew it wasn't his place. (Lots of the time Craig told you the other guys secrets because you could be trusted)

Well one day Craig decided to encourage Joey to ask you out. You had never told Craig you liked Joey, hell you didn't even know if you did like him. You didn't wanna ruin such a good friendship. But you guys have always "joked" how good of a couple you guys would be, but secretly deep down you both were kinda serious.

Well after Craig told him he needs to just do it, after the show (Craig told him before the show he needed to do it) he got you to come talk to him in the dressing room. He sat you down on the couch, and rambled on about how much of a good friend you were too him, how much he loved you. Then just blurted "Will you be my girlfriend."

It completely caught you off guard. You took a second before thinking, "Oh hell why not."

And there you agreed to be his girlfriend.

______________
Thank you guys sm for reading. I appreciate all the votes, and comments. Please request!