JJ PT2

"Y/n." He whispers, making eye contact with me.

I gulp, "Hi Joey. Um this room right here please." I point at a door, and he walks in. He gets up on the chair, and I put on my mask and gloves sitting down beside him.

"How's it been?" He awkwardly asks.

I shrug, "Alright, just saw that you guys released a new album. How's that going?"

"Good good, we leave for tour next month so I thought I'd get this cavity fixed up before that."

"Good idea." I nod, and grab out the stuff to clean his teeth.

"Wait-Y/n."

I look up at him.

"You know, I still don't know why you actually left me. But, I'm so hurt from it still because you're the only person I wanna be with. You were and are my whole worl-"

"I cheated on you." I say bluntly.

"I-you what." He sits up, and looks at him.

I pull the mask down, "I cheated on you Joey."

"W- y-yeah I heard you, why? With who?? When?"

"Your friend, Charlie. I, you had been gone for so long Joey I needed someone."

"Yeah I was gone for the same amount of time, but I never fucking did that to you!" He raises his voice.

"I know Joey, this is why I didn't tell you! I didn't wanna hurt you."

"We'll you shoulda fucking thought twice about that before you went off and fucked another guy!" Tears fill up his blue eyes.

"I-."

"I don't wanna fucking see you, get someone else to do this."

I nod, "I'm sorry Joey."

He turns his head at me and crosses his arms. I go over to my co-worker Marcus, "Hey will you take on client in 213."

"Why can't you?"

"Ex boyfriend."

"Oh I see."

I nod and quickly run off into the bathroom, letting out a quiet sob. I lean over the counter and bury my hands in my face.

How could you do that to him! Why would you do that to him.

I can't even give some lame excuse either like "oh I was drunk." Because I fucking wasn't. I knew exactly what I was doing, and I hurt the only person that actually loved and cared about me.

__________________________________
Please excuse any typos, I'm not re-reading this ❤️