Joey Jordinson

Thank you again to my friend Saphira for this idea.
__________________________________

"Y/n wake up." I feel a hand shake me.

"What do you want?" I blink rapidly.

"I wanna take you on a drive!" He smiles.

"At three in the morning?" I lay my head back down.

"Yes! The sky is the prettiest on the hill at this hour. I know how much you love the sky, and seeing all the stars."

"Fine." I roll my eyes and throw the covers off my self. I grab a pair of pajama pants off my floor and put them on.

Joey smiles and grabs his car keys. I yawn, grabbing onto his arm while we walk out to his car. He opens the door for me.

"Thank you very much."

"Anything for you hun." I smile up at him and watch him get in the drivers seat. I put my hands in between my thighs. He gets in and starts the car.

"Is it that hill." I point in the distance.

"Yep! Have you ever been up there?"

I shake my head. "We'll actually yes I have, but not at night just during the day."

"Yeah I went up there once when I was a teenager around this time. It's really pretty." Joey glances at me.

"What we're you doing?" I smirk at him.

He chuckles. "Nothing like that. I just needed some time to my self."

I nod. "Yeah I get that.. I love sitting outside looking at all the stars."

"Yes, it's very calming. I don't remember the last time I went star gazing though."

"We did a few months ago." I cross my feet.

"Oh I don't remember that." He chuckles.

"Yeah you've got a busy life." I smile.

We make it up to the hill about ten minutes later. Joey (like always) comes over and opens my door for me. We walk to the hood of the car hand in hand and sit down. I look down on the city.

"Wow that view is beautiful."

He looks at it. "Yeah it is..not as beautiful as you."

I blush, and ignore his comment. "Wouldn't it be cool to have a house up here?" I ask.

"If it ever goes up for sale babe we'll buy it." Joey wraps his arm around me.

I look up at the sky. It's a light gray color, and the stars are shining very bright.

"Look at the moon." Joey points. It's a bright yellow color.

"Oh wow." I place my hand on his knee, "Thank you for waking me up to bring me here."

"Your welcome, I love you." He grabs my jaw and pulls my face closer to his, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Joey."

We ended up buying the land up there and building our house so every night we get too look at this amazing view.
______________________________
Short chapter..again.. I'm very sorry I'm struggling to come up with ideas like I've said numerous times 🤚🏻 I'll keep on thinking and I'll try to make the next chapter longer!