Three

You'd hoped that by the time you'd finished getting ready for bed, Garrett would have passed out. But you had no such luck. You hated going to bed when he was this far gone and still awake.

As soon as you climbed into bed, he was shifting over you, pawing at your breast and breath panting in your face. He smelled like cheap whiskey and it had your nose wrinkling. Not interested in having sex with him tonight, for several reasons the least of which was his own drunkenness, you said, "Garrett, stop."

"Why?" He was pressing wet sloppy kisses on your neck, rubbing his dick against your stomach in the process.

"Because your dad is in the next room."

"Don't care. If I want to fuck my girlfriend imma fuck my girlfriend." His voice was still slurry and he chuckled at his own comment.

"Garrett—" he crushed his mouth to yours, hands squeezing your breasts. The kiss was more teeth than anything else and there was absolutely no finesse to it. You couldn't help comparing this kiss with those from earlier. The one that made you wet before Bucky's fingers even touched you.

To your surprise, Garrett had managed to get a condom out, opened and rolled on without the usual problems he had when drunk. Resigned, knowing this would be the fastest way to him passing out, you stopped trying to get him to stop and instead let it happen. Grunting in your ear, Garrett pressed into you with a couple of rough thrusts.

Normally, there would be no way that you'd be prepared for sex with his lack of foreplay—but you'd already come twice tonight and were wound up from Bucky's teasing. While you laid there, waiting for him to finish, your mind started to wander to the bedroom next door. And you started to wonder exactly what Garrett's father had planned.

Finally, Garrett's thrusts got sloppy, and he finally finished with another grunt. Rolling off you and flopping to his back, he threw a hand over his eyes. He was snoring within a minute. You waited to make sure he was under, counting the seconds. When you reached 300, you carefully slipped out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

Your hand hesitated on the doorknob as you questioned if you were really going to go through with this. Then you heard a particularly loud snore from Garrett and twisted the knob and pulled the door open and stepped through, pulling it closed behind you and locking it.

Bucky was sitting up against the headboard, the light on the nightstand provided a soft glow for him to read by. He was stripped down to a pair of boxers, and when your eyes settled on him you were struck by just how good looking he really was. You remained standing by the door, tense and nervous. Bucky's eyes swept over you, and he held up the book he was reading.

"I think I understand why you read this kind of thing."

Your eyes landed on the book, and you blushed furiously as you realized he was reading one of your smutty romances. He set the book down on the table and stood up. The way he walked over to you had you feeling like you were prey about to be devoured whole by a deadly predator. And that thought sent lust spearing through you.

In front of you now, Bucky reached down and pulled the shirt you were wearing, pleased to find you completely bare underneath. "Fucking hell, doll, you really are gorgeous."

He bent down, his mouth closing over one of your breasts. The contact made you moan and had your pussy clenching around nothing. Switching to the other side, Bucky slipped his hand between your legs, two of his fingers hooking inside of you, the pads rubbing hard over your g-spot while he used his palm in your clit. Unable to stop yourself, your fingers wove into his dark hair, nails scraping lightly over his scalp, tugging gently at the strands.