Fifteen

You and Steve make small talk for a little while as the two of you wait in the town car for Bucky. Steve runs his thumb over the remote in his hand, but leaves it off for the moment. Eventually, you go quiet, and looking into the rearview mirror, Steve watches you rest your head back against the seat and close your eyes.

Wetting his lips, he watches you for a few minutes before he flicks the switch on the remote.

"Oh. Fuck," you curse, your eyes flying open and then closing again.

"Is there a problem, gorgeous?" Steve asks, watching your face in the mirror as you squirm in the seat.

"What? Um. No, I'm fine," you say, voice already a little thin and breathy.

Bucky might like to tease slowly, but Steve has always been about the hard and fast. Smirking a little, Steve hits the button on the remote to dial the intensity level up to max. It makes you snap your legs tightly together, back arching off the seat and a long moan rolling out of your chest.

Steve keeps his eyes trained on you in the mirror, watching as you squirm in place, fighting the pressure building rapidly inside of you. Your moans and whimpers, all those pretty sounds, go straight to Steve's cock. Squeezing a hand over it, easing some of the pressure as he watches pleasure overtake you.

You try to fight against what's happening inside of you, but you're too sensitive from earlier and it's impossible. The orgasm spreads like fire through your veins, all electric heat that leaves you breathless. Panting a little as you come out of it, you push hair out of your face and open your eyes to find the rear door open.

"Hey there," Bucky grins at you, leaning into the open door. "Still having a good time?"

You feel the toy shut off, your body relaxing as Bucky slides in next to you, his arm draping over your shoulders. As Steve pulls out of the garage, you say weakly, "You're so mean."

"That wasn't me baby girl," Bucky says, his fingers brushing against your neck.

"What?"

Bucky's head tips towards the front seat when you look at him. You follow the tilt of his head, your eyes meeting Steve's in the rearview mirror. He winks and holds up his hand that still holds the toy's remote. You blush from your toes to the roots of your hair and let out a soft, "Oh."

Chuckling a little, Bucky pulls you into his lap and kisses you until you're breathless and giggling. Letting you pull away from him, he rubs a hand on your leg while you rest your head against his shoulder. "Better not fall asleep on me now baby, because I want to finish what I started the minute we get home."

~*~*~*~

Bucky has you warm, loose, and soft under him, cock buried deep inside of you when there is a knock on the bedroom door. He ignored it, whoever and whatever it was could wait. In this moment, feeling you come for him is way more important.

"Maybe it's important," you say breathlessly, your hands gliding over the muscles of his back. Bucky grunts, nipping along your jaw, his hips not slowing.

"I don't care," he mutters, pulling one of your legs higher on his waist so he can hit you deeper. The knocking comes again, and he once again ignores it. "Fuck, baby girl, I can tell you're close, don't hold back on me now."

"Feels so good," you moan, your nails dragging down his back to dig into his hips.

Bucky pushes a hand between your bodies, rolling his fingers over your clit to push you over the edge. You come with a cry, walls clamping around him to drag him right over the edge with you so that he is filling you with his hot seed.