Forty-nine

A long, low, moan bubbles out from between your lips as you tilt your head back and close your eyes. Bucky's amused chuckle hits your ears. "Baby girl, you keep making that sound and I'm gonna have to do something about it."

You lift your head and peel an eye open to glare at him. "You stop what you're doing right now and I'll hurt you."

His grin flashes, his thumbs pushing harder into the arch of your foot. It elicits another nearly pornographic moan from you, your head falling back again. Despite the fact you spend almost no time on your feet now that you're in your last month of the pregnancy, your feet always seem to ache. Which is how you ended up with your feet in Bucky's lap on the bed, his clever fingers pulling the graphic sounds from you.

"Feeling any better?" Bucky asks after a while, having switched to the other foot.

"No," you answer immediately, even though you are.

"Liar."

"How dare you!"

Steve walks into the room to see you pushing against Bucky's chest with your foot as he laughs. "Am I interrupting?"

"No," you and Bucky answer together.

You tip your head back to give Steve access to your lips when he steps up to greet you. "Where have you been? I've barely seen you the past week."

"I was working on something." The answer is vague and feels evasive as he shares a look with Bucky. Your eyebrows contract, a pout forming on your lips of its own accord. Steve notices and flicks your nose playfully. "Don't look so put out. You're gonna love it."

"I am? What is it?"

"Get off your butt and I can show you," Steve says before turning and walking away.

"Rude!" you call out to his retreating back, hearing him laugh as he disappears out the door. You turn a stern look on Bucky. "What is it?"

"You heard the man, baby, get up and go find out."

Grumbling, you rocked yourself to your feet, pushing away Bucky's helping hand. He trails after you as you make your ponderous way out of the room, your head turning to find Steve leaning against the wall by the door to the nursery. Which you'd been locked out of for the past two weeks for reasons neither of them were willing to tell you.

Looks like you are finding out the reason today.

Steve's arms come around you, pulling you gently into his embrace, his head dipping to slant his lips against yours. You let out a moan when he sucks your bottom lip into his mouth to nibble on it. Melting against him, your arms lifted to link around his neck, forgetting that you had been forced to get up for a reason.

Bucky is more than happy to remind the pair of you with a soft clearing of his throat. Steve pulls away, smirking at your annoyed huff before he kisses the tip of your nose. "Alright, princess, close your eyes for me."

"Awe, do I have to?"

"Yes," Steve says sternly, making you laugh. Playing along, you slap your hands over your eyes, and let them lead you into the nursery.

"No peeking," Steve sang into your ear, making you laugh again.

"Well, then hurry up and let me see what the heck is going on."

You feel as both men shift away from you, leaving you alone before Steve announces that you can open your eyes. Hands lowering slowly, you blink several times as you process what you are seeing.

The walls in the entire room had been painted with one huge mural. It was stunningly beautiful, leaving you breathless as you recognized the work as Steve's. You are aware of both men watching you intently, but for the moment you ignore them, turning in a small circle to take it all in. It's a fantastical fantasy forest theme; complete with magical creatures, gorgeous plants, and adorable animals.