Thirty-nine

As you crept towards your second trimester, and the first hint of a swell showed up, Bucky went feral. He seemed to consider any moment where you weren't naked and writhing, a moment lost. Not that you minded ‌not with the way the hormones had you so insanely needy. Sometimes you wondered how anyone who only had one partner managed it. After all, you had two and yet still there were times they needed to use toys on you for you to feel sated.

Maybe it was the hormones, or maybe it was because of you and Steve both fully acknowledging what was between the two of you, but you found over the next few weeks that it was getting difficult for you to keep your hands to yourself. In some places, it didn't really matter, but in others, the risk was pretty extreme.

"Sugar, you gotta stop," Steve murmurs, a laugh in his voice as he gently grabs your wrist and tucks them behind your back. The second the elevator doors closed, you'd reached for him, trying to tug his belt loose.

"I don't wanna," you whine, pushing to your tip-toes and batting your eyes at him.

"Obviously." Eyes flicking to the numbers above the door, he leans down and gives you a quick kiss before he turns you around. "And I'll help you out, but you gotta wait until we're in your office, okay?"

"Fine," you sigh dramatically, like it's such a burden. You squeeze your thighs together though, the warmth of anticipation already spreading through you. It's all you can do to focus on the messages Stacy is giving you.

"Are you feeling alright?" Stacy asks suddenly.

"Huh? What?" you hadn't even realized you'd zoned out, your mind fully focused on the relief you were expecting to happen as soon as you and Steve were closed into your office.

Her eyes dart to Steve's face and back to yours. "I'm sorry, you just look a little flushed. I was just wondering if maybe you felt sick or something?"

"Oh, no, I'm fine Stacy. Just tired," you deflect, forcing your lips into a smile before you ask how long you have before the next meeting. As soon as you can escape into your office, you do. Locking the door and adding a 'do not disturb' protocol just to ensure no one will interrupt you.

Steve has you strip, knowing just how much you love the vulnerability of being completely bare while he's fully clothed. Pulling his tie free, he wraps it around the wrists you've already put at your back without him needing to ask.

"Hm, someone wants to be a very good girl today," Steve says approvingly, using a single finger to tip your chin up, noting just how blown your pupils already are.

"Yes, sir."

"Since you're going to be such a good girl for me, I'm going to let you decide if you want the desk or the couch today."

"Couch please, sir," you answer sweetly.

"Alright, princess," Steve purrs, slipping his thumb in between your lips and smirking when you suck at it. "Go on over there and get your pretty ass in the air for me."

He follows along behind you, keeping a loose grip on the silk around your wrist and helping you settle into place, chest down and ass up. You shiver at the first touch of his hands on your heated skin, sliding them over your ass and squeezing gently before he gives into the need to bury his tongue into you.

The moan you give is pornographic, your whole body shuddering as Steve's tongue slides over you. His hands clamp around your hips to keep you in place, his mouth and tongue moving over you like he can't decide what part he wants to feast on the most.

Your fingers flex and release, your mind blissfully shut down to anything but pleasure. It buzzes through you, building stronger and stronger as Steve sucks and laps at you. Steve makes a sound of approval, a purring hum as his tongue pushes into you. The vibrations feel amazing and your eyes roll back as you feel everything tighten before releasing with a rush.