Thirty-two

A low growl rumbles out of Steve's chest, his arms wrapping tight around your thighs as he yanks you back down on his face. You gasp in response as your hands flail out to grip at the headboard again.

"Now now, baby girl," Bucky drawls lazily from where he's reclining. "Pretty sure Steve told you to sit down and stay there until he was finished."

"Oh, but. I don't want to smother–" you whine and squirm when Steve growls again, his face turning so he can bite at your inner thigh before he's shoving his tongue back inside of you.

Bucky shakes his head and tuts. "You know full well that won't happen. Now, behave yourself and come all over his face."

His words act like a catalyst, the orgasm that has been hovering just out of reach finally breaking free. It rolls over you, from the top of your head, down your spine and all the way to your toes. Your thighs tremble against Steve's head, and he hums his approval as he laps and slurps at you.

The three of you are due to return to the world soon. But that was for tomorrow. Today? They'd woken you up this morning with a promise to make you come so many times you forget your name. And so far, they have been doing a phenomenal job of fulfilling that promise, passing you back and forth between the two of them like the hottest of potatoes. The only breaks you got were when they talked food and water into you.

As the last moan fades, you sag weakly and barely catch yourself on the headboard. But you don't have any time to relax because Steve's still got you pinned to his face, his tongue relentless. You squirm and whine, "I can't."

"Yes you can, baby," Bucky counters, his hand wrapping around his cock to jacking slowly. "I bet you can come at least twice more before he's finished with his meal."

You moan, your eyes squeezing shut as your hands grip so tight on the sturdy headboard that your knuckles turn white. One of Steve's hands wrap around you, a single finger teasing over your puckered hole while his tongue slides through your slit to your clit and back down to shove back inside of you. When he pushes past the slight resistance of that ring of muscles, your moans increase and your head tips back.

Throughout the day, they'd been slowly preparing you to be able to take Steve there, because a few days ago, you'd asked if you could try having them both at the same time. They both agreed they wanted to, but since you had only ever done light anal play before, Bucky convinced you that you needed to work up to something as intense as double penetration.

So, the goal was for you to end the night with Steve in your ass. Rolling off the bed, Bucky strides over to the box with the toys he'd brought to grab the lube and a plug. You're letting out a hoarse moan as he returns, drenching Steve as you come again.

Bucky touches Steve's shoulder as he kneels back on the bed, letting him know he was back. Steve doesn't interrupt his flow, just lifting his thumb up in acknowledgement before clamping his hands back around your legs.

Straddling Steve's chest, Bucky strokes a hand up your spine and runs a line of kisses across your shoulders, up your neck and to your mouth. Swallowing your newest round of moans as Steve's talented tongue strokes and glides over and in you.

"Ready to try this baby girl?" Bucky asks when you descend back down from the latest climax, touching the cool silicone to your skin so you know what he's asking about. You nod but he shakes his head and says, "Need your words baby."

"Mm," you lick your lips, leaning back against Bucky's chest as your body shudders and Steve's tongue keeps you just on this side of overstimulated. "Yes. I'm ready, daddy."

Steve hums at your words, the vibrations shooting through you. Bucky chuckles, pressing his lips against your shoulder. "I think Steve is excited to be buried balls deep in your ass, baby girl."