𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

DUMB AND DUMBER .

THE sunlight that beamed through his window was far too bright for his liking, not to mention his alarm clock just would not shut up no matter how hard Jisoo wished it did. He sat up, his hair disheveled, eyes coated with dark circles due to the lack of sleep, and could not comprehend where he was in that moment until he heard the sound of 'sunday morning' by Maroon 5 play continuously. He reached over to turn off his alarm, stopping to check the time and any messages he might've received from the day before, then proceeded to lay back down, covering his face with his own pillow to let out a muffled scream while he kicked his feet in annoyance before proceeding to get up for the day. "Stupid college, stupid classes, stupid mornings, stup-AH-what the?!-Soonyoung what the hell are you doing on the floor?!" Jisoo shouted, jumping back after almost tripping over the blonde, who only yawned and rubbed his eyes in return, "who's yelling?" He asked, looking up to meet eyes with the older. Soonyoung only smiled sheepishly, "oh, hey hyung, good morning."

Jisoo blinked in shock. You can't be serious. "Soonyoung-what even-" he sighed deeply, closing his eyes to compose himself before walking around the blonde, who was now sitting. "Did you have fun with minnie?" Jisoo paused, his hand stuck on the doorknob as he gulped, recalling the events that occurred the night before; getting stood up, crying in the rain, the stranger, running, falling, panicking, the stranger again, fleeting, the coat.

Oh.

The coat.

Jisoo had forgotten about that part.

Guess he could add 'theif' to his resume now.

He glanced at the black puff jacket that hung on his chair, his mind wandering off for a small second before returning to his original headspace. Clearing his throat he looked his roommate in the eye again, speaking quietly, "yeah. Yeah...Min-ah and I had fun."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

COINCIDENTALLY, the boy whose smile always lit the brightest, according to everyone who knew the boy, especially Jisoo, was now in front of the brunette jumping up and down excitedly as he waved for the ladder to walk over to his group of friends. "Hey hyung! Did you have a good birthday? I'm sorry I had to cancel last minute, but hopefully we can have dinner soon, my treat!" Jisoo's grip on his bag tightened, he smiled at the younger, although he was unsure whether or not it was genuine, at least it was enough to convince Jisoo himself that everything was alright. "Dont worry about it, I had fun with some friends of mine," liar. "I'd love to Min-ah, just let me know when you're free okay?" Seokmin nodded in approval, his attention now moving towards SEUNGKWAN who interrupted to talk over some history homework due that afternoon. As for Jisoo, he just stands there silently, flinching at an arm wrapping around his shoulder not long after.

Saved by the bell. "MYUNGHO?" The artist giggles, guiding the older away accompanied by their tallest friend, MINGYU who joins shortly. "What are you two doing?" The two take a long look at each other before returning their gaze onto the older.

"-saving you from that trainwreck."

"-walking to class."

Both males look at each other once more, equally confused at the others' response.