𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : LIGHT THE WAY - CRAVITY ) 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

THE TRIP PART ONE .

"I don't think those glasses really suit you." Jisoo shook his head at Seungcheol, who was currently trying some sunflower shaped glasses. Why he wanted to try them on, was beyond his understanding.

"What? You don't think I look sexy?" He replied, wiggling his eyebrows playfully while Jisoo frowned in disgust. "Not with those you don't."

"So you admit I'm sexy~"

"I admit you're attractive. I would say sexy is another topic."

Jisoo didn't even flinch when the elder wrapped his arms around his waist, putting his head onto Jisoo's shoulder. "If I can recall, you did lose your composure when I took you to model, remember that?"

Jisoo laughed in shock, his own pride getting in the way of the truth. "It was hot that day, and I was uncomfortable. Of course I would act strange. Besides, I was surrounded by hot models all day–"

He was cut off as soon as he felt Seungcheol tighten his hold. "Can you not talk about other guys, Shua?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow, "why, jealous?"

"I don't think you want me to answer that in public."

"I don't know, I'm curious."

. . .

"Hyungs there you are!" Seungcheol sighed into Jisoo's shoulder, shaking his head as the unwanted guest made his way over. "Hansol, you somehow always have perfect timing.." Hansol blinked at him, "huh?"

Jisoo pulled away from the brunette, a smile on his lips as he left the two to chat. He figured he might as well buy some souvenirs while he's here. That, and, since his only distraction was now a victim to Hansol's rambling.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"GYU what are we doing here?" Mingyu only shushed Minghao as he pulled him through another hallway, his other hand covering the male's eyes. "You know I hate when I can't see where I'm going. What if I fall!"

"Then I'll catch you, like I always have before."

This shut Minghao up quickly. "Can you at least give me a hint?" He mumbled, a hint of impatience in his tone. "No. That's why it's called a surprise Haohao."