𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ROMANTIC HOMICIDE - D4VD 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

EMBRACE .

JISOO stared at his phone screen, his finger lingering on the call button, wondering if it was even a great idea to do in the first place.

He screwed up hasn't he?

Jisoo always screws up.

He hadn't talked to Minghao nor Mingyu in three days, and it started to kill him with guilt on the second, hell he felt weird not sitting with them at lunch on the first.

It was killing Jisoo. The constant thought that he truly ruined everything between the three of them. His only best friends. How could he ruin a friendship of seven years all because of a small moment of vulnerability?

Because he said the truth?

Or because he ran away without giving them time to reassure him things would be alright?

Jisoo can't even put together the reason why he ran away in the first place. 'Thats a bit dramatic' as Soonyoung would say whenever his friend WONWOO yelled at his game console for losing whenever he would come over.

Something Jisoo learned to make plans beforehand to avoid the constant yelling the two made whenever they were together.

He hung out the day before with Seungcheol, who surprisingly helped keep Jisoo's mind off the entire situation. If anything Jisoo would say he had a bit a fun.

It had been a while since he last heard himself laugh.

He never knew how much of an effect Seungcheol left on him until they began to hangout more often. Jisoo even began to walk the latter to class after feeling bad hearing about how he was late a couple times and got scolded for it. When Seungcheol realized what Jisoo was doing he flashed his ridiculous smile and held Jisoo's hand the entire way, despite the protests from the younger who was a blushing mess.

He smiled to himself at this thought, not only did they walk each other to class, but they also went out more often, Seungcheol claiming it was to "gain the full dating experience".

Seungcheol even took him back to the arcade, wanting to redo their date since they were previously interrupted last time. There were parts that made Jisoo sad as he watched families play with each other, and when Seungcheol noticed this he took the male's hand in his and guided him somewhere away, mainly to the photobooth just to see his smile return once more.

There were times where Seungcheol would even show up at the convenience store Jisoo was working at, claiming it was just a coincidence but Jisoo knew better than that. He didn't mind the company anyway, the store was always empty by the time night reached, beside an occasional customer or three. During that time Jisoo would be restocking while Seungcheol helped him clean the counters and tables inside, although the latter told him to leave it be, he still did it anyway.