𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ENCHANTED - TAYLOR SWIFT ) 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

THE TRIP PART TWO .

SEOKMIN doesn't waste time to interrupt Jisoo's mission and his train of thought. Usually, Jisoo would feel uneasy about seeing the bright boy, but for the first time since they've met, Jisoo actually feels comfortable.

"Jisoo Hyung! I've barely seen you lately, your classmates said you were out on a sick leave, are you better now?" Seokmin asks, putting his hand up to Jisoo's forehead which would usually make his heart race, but he was a bit startled by the gesture.

"Sorry. I'm okay." Jisoo wishes he didn't feel the need to apologize for something he has no control over, but watching the way everyone looks at him like he's gone crazy for so much as flinching whenever physical contact is made has made him overcome with guilt.

Jisoo was working on it. He didn't pull away this time, so there was some progress at least, he hopes.

With a shudder Jisoo huffs out an awkward laugh, stepping back with a smile that Seokmin returned. "That's good to hear! Oh, what's that?" The younger grows curious, placing his hands behind his back to prevent himself from touching it without permission.

Ah, that's right. Now he remembers why he was here. Looking down at the basket in his hands he feels a genuine smile form. "Wow hyung, I didn't know you could smile like that."

"What?" Jisoo paused, looking up at the younger taken back. "Oh, well you know, you've always smiled, but there was always something off about it. I'm sorry if that came out rude!" Seokmin panics, eyes widening as he struggles to form the right words, "I just meant, this time you look genuinely happy. Like you've found something you've been looking for."

"Oh." He says softly, a light pink tinting his cheeks. "Yeah, yeah I guess I did find something unexpected."

Seokmin beams at him, his eyes crinkling in delight, "I'm glad Hyung. I have to go meet Seungkwan now, but I'm glad to know you're alright. See you later!"

Jisoo watches as Seokmin runs past him and across the beach, and for once he doesn't wish he stayed longer.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE bonfire would be starting soon, and Seungcheol has no clue as to where Jisoo went. Their friends were scattered around the beach, yet the blonde was nowhere to be seen. He figures he must still be caught up with finding the perfect souvenir. Seungcheol wanted to laugh, of course Jisoo would take a bet against Minghao and Mingyu seriously.

He checks his phone, sending a message to Jeonghan asking to meet him and he agrees. He doesn't know if being nervous was a good thing, still he can't help but feel that way.

It didn't take long to find the redhead, he had been walking alongside someone Seungcheol hadn't met before, probably someone new on a trip of their own, so he waits for their discussion to end at a nearby bench in Jeonghan's view.

Seungcheol thinks back to when they first met, and the times after that. He looks down at his wrist, a colorful beaded bracelet around it. Something Jeonghan had gifted him long ago, a time Seungcheol valued the most.

He looks up when he feels the latter take a seat beside him.

After a beat of silence Jeonghan takes the initiative, "You know, for the longest time I've always loved you." He stops to stare at Seungcheol, analyzing his face almost like it would be the last time.

"I know." Seungcheol looks down, chuckling to himself as he removes the bracelet off his wrist. "I'm sorry we never worked out Cheollie. As much as I really wanted us too, I really loved you."

Seungcheol swallows harshly at the male's words, his eyes beginning to water. "Don't be sorry Han-ah, I love you, I loved you. And I'm okay with who we are now." Inhaling deeply, he grabs Jeonghan's hand, turning it over to place the bracelet in his palm.

"I always had hope after all these years, you know?" Jeonghan stays silent and lets him continue, rubbing his thumb over the beads in his hand. "I think I'm finally beginning to move on, I don't want to hold onto that hope anymore." The redhead gulps painfully, his voice quieter than before, "We moved on a long time ago Cheol, even if you didn't realize it."

"I saw how Jisoo looked at you today, and the way you did at him." Jeonghan paused, not once regretting the words that would leave his mouth, but the small part of him that was still nineteen those years ago, couldn't help but be saddened by it. "It was how you used to look at me."

Seungcheol wiped a tear that fell from the latter, "it's all fake."

"This relationship between Shua and Me, it's been based on a lie since the start." Seungcheol begins to chuckle, "it's funny thinking back on it now, I convinced him to pretend to date me so I could get over you. He needed someone to get over at the time, so I thought it was a great opportunity."

"Things are..different now. I have no clue where we stand." Jeonghan frowned, he could see the frustration on his face, but he was also a witness to the warmth and love the two shared with each other.

"Boyfriends or not, Jisoo likes you Cheol. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out."

And even if Jeonghan was right, deep down Seungcheol wasn't able to believe those small words of hope. If he allowed himself to think his feelings were reciprocated, it would only be a matter of time for Jisoo to crush them too.

"I love you Hannie."

"And I love you Cheollie."

The two embraced, finally feeling reassured with their feelings; now they were able to finally move on. Seungcheol could love Jisoo freely without guilt, even if it would be one-sided.

. . .

Yet, what the two didn't see was that a certain blonde was right around the corner, only catching the words that left Jeonghan's mouth.

He looked down at the basket full of goods; daisies, Seungcheol's favorite flowers, polaroid photos Jisoo had took of them, a movie they wanted to see, but couldn't when Jisoo was struggling, and two Snicker bars right beside each other with a note in the front.

He quickly turned away, throwing the basket into the nearest bin he could find, his hands covering his mouth to contain the sobs that threatened to escape.

After everything, Jisoo knew his mother was right, eventually Seungcheol would throw him away too.

He was surely destined to be alone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1989 is her best album i said what i said
( yes ik enchanted is from speak now but i fucking LOVE 1989. )

hope everyone is doing okay !! sorry i kinda dipped LOL

anyway castaway diva >>>>

dream is coming to its end ~