𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

ITS OFFICIAL .

"SO now that we're boyfriends...does that mean I get to call you Shua?" Jisoo closed his locker, the temptation of slamming his head against it over and over again grew higher each second.

Letting out a deep exhale he looked over at his so called boyfriend scrunching his face in what seemed to be regret. "Why would you do that?" He looked up at Seungcheol, who was scratching his head nervously.

Why the hell is he nervous now? This was his idea wasn't it? And just like that Jisoo officially hated that he had approved of the whole facade in the first place. Curse his inability to say no.

"Well.." Seungcheol paused, biting the inside of his cheek, as he observed Jisoo who seemed to not pay any mind to him at all. "Well because..you know..I don't believe anyone but Hansol even knows that name-or is familiar with it in any way so-I don't know, I just thought it could be a special thing, you know?"

Jisoo clearly had no clue as to what he was talking about by the way he arched an eyebrow and looked at Seungcheol like he was absolutely insane. This made Seungcheol even more anxious. "Right.." Seungcheol cleared his throat, mentally slapping himself within the process, "what I meant was Shua could just be my name for you. Something special."

It was obvious Jisoo struggled to put the sentence together for a moment, having to repeat it in his head numerous times before looking back at the male. Jisoo's eyes widened in acknowledgement, his own cheeks tinted with a shade of light pink. "Oh-oh well-I guess...I guess that makes sense. Yeah okay." He spoke quietly, nodding his head with each word as he stared at the ground trying to process the entire situation.

"Of course I'll still use Soo!" Seungcheol spoke aloud, which earned them some looks from Jisoo's locker neighbors and Jisoo wanting to end it all then and there. "Haha..my bad..but it technically was my first name for you, so that should have more meaning don't you think?"

Jisoo was actually puzzled by this, why would a nickname have any meaning to it all? It's just a name! He had opened his mouth to speak but soon shut it right after, holding his composition notebook close to his chest to help work up the courage to speak, "I mean, I don't know, I guess so? I'm not-I'm not used to this. This is so weird."

This made Seungcheol start pouting.

"-well, we are boyfriends now Jisoo. We need to act like it."

"Fake boyfriends."

"Yes fake boyf-wait what?"

"Our relationship isn't real. You've made it clear that your intentions were only to get our minds off of other people by focusing on each other. Hence the idea of becoming my fake boyfriend." Jisoo began to walk off after that, something Seungcheol would soon get used to later on, but for now he could only jog to keep up with the younger who was surprisingly a fast walker.

"Why do you always have to leave in the middle of a conversation?" Jisoo smiled a bit at this, then turned the corner once more picking up his pace in the process. "Hey! Jisoo-Shua wait!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"YOU'RE not sitting with Myungho and Mingyu today? Why are you all the way over here-" Seungcheol yelped as Jisoo forcefully pulled him down into the seat beside him, all while keeping his focus on their professor. "You talk too much, do you know that?" Seungcheol grinned, nodding his head "it's the Choi charm."