𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : PEOPLE YOU KNOW - SELENA GOMEZ 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

THE END .

"WHAT are you so excited for hyung?" Mingyu asked as he and Minghao watched Jisoo look through his closet. "Cheol and I have a..date today." The two looked at each other, both equally smiling in a teasing manner, "a date you say~" Minghao hummed, giggling beside Mingyu who wrapped his arms around the latter.

"Well-yes that and.." Jisoo paused, staring at his newly dyed hair in the mirror, "nevermind." He whispered, trying his best to hide a small smile from the other two.

"Ooh he's blushing!" Mingyu grinned, getting up to drag the elder onto the bed, "tell us what happened!" Jisoo rolled his eyes, "you guys are acting like a bunch of school girls."

"-What's wrong with that?"

"-And what if we are?"

"Gyu you dumbass."

"You started it!"

Jisoo laughed along with the two, picking up his phone to check the time. "There was a moment yesterday." He casually added before getting up to grab a jacket, or more specifically Seungcheol's jacket. "You can't just say that and not tell us!" Minghao exclaimed, sitting up fully, "yeah what happened?"

"Well.." Jisoo began, recalling Seungcheol drying off his hair, closing his eyes, opening them back up to be inches from his face, his lips.. "we almost..kissed?" he questioned, turning around to see the others reactions.

. . .

"What do you mean you almost kissed him?" Jihoon watched as Seungcheol slumped down on his bed, "I mean he was right there! And I was so close! And argh! It was all so tempting, but that stupid alarm!" Seungcheol explained, groaning into the palm of his hands.

The younger only snorted, "so you almost kissed your not-so-real boyfriend." Seungcheol moved his head up, taking a pause to think before nodding, "well yes."
"And..you're upset because?.."

"Because of that dumb alarm!" He exclaimed, groaning back into his hands while Jihoon studied his expressions, "so it's not because you didn't kiss?"

"No-I mean yes."

"Yes, you are upset you didn't kiss him?"

"Yes-wait i mean no. Stop putting words in my mouth!" Jihoon shook his head with a sigh, "this is the exact reason why i'll never date. it's just too complicated, look at you. you're a mess over a boy who isn't even in a real relationship with you."

Seungcheol frowned, "you didn't have to put it like that. you really have no heart jihoon-ah." Jihoon shrugged, tapping his pen on his desk, "you created this on your own, I'm just a bystander providing you with feedback."