𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : THOSE EYES - NEW WEST 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM .

WEEKS had passed since that night, there were only two months left of school that year, meaning summer break would take place and the two would have to confront their agreement sooner or later.  

They had been inseparable since that night at Jisoo's childhood home. Always eating lunch together, going on walks at the park, meeting each other's friends, and so on. Occasionally, they even stayed up late, too used to the idea of sleeping in the same room.  

Jisoo and Seungcheol were at their best with each other; they always shared smiles, and Jisoo even began to open up more after that night. Showing more of his playful side to the elder which Seungcheol absolutely adored more than anything. The younger even began to attend his modeling shoots with him, but refused whenever the idea of him modeling as well was brought up to avoid what happened last time.  

He still couldn't get the image of Seungcheol shirtless ( with a jean jacket of course ) and flirting out of his mind.  

Jisoo would take that to his grave.  

"What are you thinking about?" Said male turned bright red, avoiding the male's gaze as he looked at a bag of chips. "Whoa what was that Shua?" Seungcheol asked, trying to see the latter's face. "You turned bright red!" he chuckled, "did you have a thought Soo?" he smirked, as Jisoo began coughing uncontrollably. "N-no shut up."  

He ignored the cheeky smile on Seungcheol's face, instead he grabbed one of the chips and threw it into their cart, walking down the next aisle as quickly as he could with the other male giggling behind him. Oh how much you make me fall.  

To avoid confrontation Jisoo suggested to split the list of groceries for them to search after, they both needed to shop for their apartments so why not go together? With Seungcheol occupied a couple aisles down, Jisoo had the freedom to roam around and look at different snacks ( mainly for Soonyoung rather than himself, but he'd like to sneak something for them to share. )  

He hummed while placing items into his basket, stopping in between at an aisle full of hair dyes on display. The brunette tilted his head, feigning curiosity because of his background. He focused on a bottle of platinum blonde hair dye, his fingertips brushing against it before pulling back, flashbacks of his mothers habit with his hair coming into view.  

He was even contemplating on getting it, oh how sick he felt because of it. Even now, his mother's torment affected his decisions. He hadn't realized Seungcheol found him so soon, reaching around Jisoo to grab the bottle and place it in their cart. Jisoo looked at him in surprise. "You should get it." Seungcheol shrugged, "I think it would suit you. There's nothing wrong with trying something new." Jisoo only nodded, fed up with talking for the day, letting Seungcheol handle the rest of the list with him following along silently.