𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN KID - TAYLOR SWIFT 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

*TW : child abuse, once the italics stop is when it ends!

NIGHTMARE HOUSE .

"YOU didn't have to stay out so late you know." Jisoo was currently in the middle of locking up with Seungcheol staying close behind him, not once being bothered by the cold breeze outside.

"I know, but I didn't want you to be alone." Seungcheol responded, watching as Jisoo finally locked the front doors to the store, twirling the keys around with his finger before placing it in his bag.

"I'm always alone. I've gotten used to it." The two started their walk towards–well whatever destination they find themselves ending up in, a routine they've grown into–staying close enough to where their shoulders continuously bumped.

"You know that's not always a good thing right Shua?" Jisoo's brows drew together, "what do you mean?"

The elder stopped in front of him, his eyes softening as they made eye contact. "The fact that you even have to ask...what aren't you telling me Shua?"

Jisoo thought for a moment, looking at Seungcheol was something he admired wholeheartedly. Sure, the male in front of him was someone he could trust, someone who showed him nothing but unconditional kindness and lo-like. Like.

Maybe it was time for him to confide in someone else for once?

But then he'd leave. They always leave.

Jisoo shook his head, looking at the ground, "it's nothing."

"It can't be nothing Shua because you dismiss it every time I try to bring it up." Seungcheol frowned, his jaw clenching at the thought. Jisoo ignored his glare, rubbing his arms to make it seem like he was trying to get warm, a habit he's had since he was fourteen. "Why does it even matter Seungcheol? Why can't you just leave it alone."

"Why do you want me too?" Feeling frustrated, Seungcheol looked around, running a hand through his hair, trying his best not to lose his temper on the one person he cared about the most.

"You know, before you, I never imagined myself having this conversation with anyone." Jisoo mumbled, kicking a small rock on the pavement.

"Yeah well, I never imagined myself exactly being in this situation either." Seungcheol responded, leaving the two to fall silent.

He trailed behind Jisoo, keeping a distance between them knowing he could've left over an hour ago, but the guilt of doing so prevented him from going through with it. Especially considering how he couldn't just leave in the state they were in.