𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : DIE FIRST - NESSA BARRETT ) 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

UNLOVABLE .

"WHO is Choi Seungcheol?" Jisoo could hear the sentence echoing inside his head. His head snapped up in surprise, a small gasp escaping his lips. His mother raised an eyebrow at his reaction before pulling a folder out of her purse.

"Do you have an explanation?" She asked, dropping the folder in front of him, as Jisoo hesitates to even open the file. He looked up at her and back down at the green file in front of him, his forehead creased as a photo fell out.

"What is this?" He asked, looking at the picture closely.

It had been a far away view of two people in front of a convenience store, so identical to Jisoo's own workplace that he held his breath for a minute. He could see someone locking up the shop, while another person was close by watching the latter. Is this..me and Cheol?

Jisoo set the photo down, urgently opening the rest of the file to see multiple photos at different times on different days.

Each one had him in it.

"Were you-were you spying on me?" He croaked, gritting his teeth in anger.

"You didn't expect me to just leave without keeping an eye on my only son, did you?"

Jisoo couldn't believe what he was hearing. This entire time she knew where he was, she knew what he was doing, and who it was with. Yet, she didn't even bother to check on him in person?

He couldn't help but laugh, raising his chin to look at her with a glare. "And I guess the best mother of the year award goes to you? You had someone follow me this entire time and you couldn't even bother to say hello? You couldn't even visit your own son!" He shouted, slamming his hands on the table while his mother stared in shock. "Don't ever raise your voice at me!" She yelled, slapping him across the face, hard enough to paint his cheek red.

Jisoo drew his lower lip between his teeth, looking down ashamed. Too used to the way the pain stung. "All I ever wanted was for you to love me." He whispered, closing his eyes with a heavy sigh.

"Why couldn't you just say you loved me one time? Is it so hard for you to say you're proud of me?"

"Look at who you've become now. How could I ever be proud of a son so disrespectful." Jisoo could only wonder if this was how their relationship was meant to be. He wondered if some other life had the two of them in a healthy, loving relationship. One that didn't make him feel so small, so unwanted, so unloved.

"It's all because of that boy isn't it? I let your friends slide because you didn't have any then-but at least they didn't influence you to behave so rationally!"

"Don't talk about Seungcheol, you don't even know him."

"Do you?" His mother paused, giving him a stern look of disapproval. "Did you really think I wouldn't know about your engagement with that boy? Did you actually believe you were together?"

Jisoo stared at her slack jawed, puzzled by her sentence. Recognition dawned on her face, "oh don't tell me.." she covered her mouth as she laughed, "oh my sweet boy, you didn't think he actually loved you back did you?"

Jisoo swears he died at that moment. He could feel his voice breaking as did his heart, "no–he.."

His mother frowned, cupping his face with her hands, "you're unlovable. Just a simple reminder how much of a waste you are to people. Someone to use over and over again, until you're bled dry."

Jisoo broke into a sob, looking at her cold eyes with tears of his own, "did you really have to be that honest?"

"I'm just looking out for you. You know I only want what's best for you." Her smile dropped, she moved her hands to rub his arms, stopping to dig her nails into his flesh. "So don't dissapoint me again, Jisoo."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

SEUNGCHEOL was beginning to worry, usually he would at least see him off studying somewhere (not that he was stalking him or anything..he just happened to walk by the school library a couple times..might have visited his work on occasion as well..) but as soon as he noticed things were off, it was like an alarm went off inside his head. 

He had talked to Jihoon and Hansol prior to his dissapearance, not expecting the male to suddenly vanish for two days straight. He only wanted to make sure the male was okay, to ensure that no matter what they had going on, Seungcheol still cared deeply for his well being. So where was he?

He went as far as bringing it up to Minghao and Mingyu, learning the two haven't heard from their friend since they broke up. This was the first time they ever heard about a breakup taking place, causing even more concern between the three.

"But that wasn't the plan!" Mingyu whisper-shouted in the halls, getting hit on the chest by Minghao who glared at the taller. "You idiot." He mumbled, turning back to apologize to Seungcheol for his behavior.

"We haven't heard from him either. Last time he mentioned something about his mother visiting, which was about three weeks ago..when you two were supposed to have that date. So he said it was best if we didn't hangout for a while. We tried to get Soonyoung to feed him, but he wasn't at the apartment either."

"We're really worried about him hyung." Mingyu frowned, grabbing hold of the Chinese's hand for comfort. "As soon as we saw how unhealthy he looked we knew we should've pushed further. But his mother is a sensitive topic..nothing can get through to Jisoo hyung when it comes to her. It's like he's being controlled or something."

Seungcheol should have known.

Why didn't he notice it before?

After all they've been through together, how could he be so blind?

It couldn't have been a coincidence when Jisoo had "broken up" with him. He stopped talking to everyone, distanced himself, went as far as to shut off his phone to prevent contact.

Seungcheol felt so stupid.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

updates three days in a row who am i–