𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

LIVING AND LOVING .

THEY spend the next two months and a half full of pure bliss. Sure, Jisoo has gotten used to living his University years in peace without his mother, but he hadn't really realized just how much he was missing out on.

Living in a stable, friendly environment beside the people he loves most has truly done him wonders. He found himself laughing a lot more, smiling without hiding any pain in between the lines, he even started talking to some of his classmates.

Jisoo rarely flinches or panics now, sure there were still times where he found himself triggered ( usually over loud sounds ), but he was doing well compared to a month ago. He started hanging out with Seungcheol's friends more, Jihoon specifically. The younger had actually kept him company on days Seungcheol couldn't afford missing class. He even convinced Jisoo to visit a therapist, hoping it would help even in the slightest.

He was right. Jisoo learned to express himself often, his laughter was full of delight, and his smile wasn't painful anymore. It would be a slow process, but Jisoo thinks over time he'll eventually heal the open wounds left by his mother.

The ones that left scars however, Jisoo learned to embrace. It didn't bother him as much as it did before. Now he uses it as a reminder of his survival.

That he is worthy of happiness.

Capable of love and to be loved.

. . .

For once, Jisoo wasn't bothered with what ifs, he was going to focus on the present. He was going to stop worrying about whatever troubles the future may hold eventually.

He was going to live.

The best way to start, he thought, would be continuing the same silly tradition every Friday night with his two best friends. This time they had invited a whole group, consisting of Hansol, Jeonghan, Jihoon, Soonyoung and his friend Wonwoo, Seungcheol, and of course the trio themselves.

"How come you never invite me over?" Soonyoung complained to Jisoo who crinkled his nose delightfully, "next time I'll be sure to invite you more often." Soonyoung seemed pleased with this, nodding his head happily before going over to whisper something to Wonwoo.

Seungcheol, who was right beside Jisoo, swore he saw Jihoon get annoyed by the action, but nonetheless the younger would just swear at him if he ever brought it up. Especially if he asked when he got acquainted with Jisoo's old roommate. When did they meet exactly?

Feeling Jisoo interlock their fingers had gained his attention completely, disregarding the thought to ask his friend about whatever it was he was curious about later. For now he would focus happily on his boyfriend, and his perfectly soft hand.

Eventually, they decide to watch movies in the living room. Either huddled in groups or in pairs, ( it didn't come as a surprise when minghao and mingyu refused to sit next to anyone that wasn't Jisoo. They missed coddling their friend. )

Jisoo and the rest laugh, and the blonde instantly agrees, shoving himself in between the pair leaving his boyfriend to whine in the corner of the couch. He promises to watch the other movies with him later.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ONCE the door shuts, Seungcheol rests his head against it. "Soo, I think I'm beginning to understand this social battery thing." Jisoo rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist as he leans against his back. "You're just saying that because I was hogged by the others all night."

"You're my boyfriend, it's only fair I get special treatment!" Seungcheol turns around as Jisoo loosens his grip, smiling down at the blonde before placing a kiss on his head. "Can I get movie time now?"

"You're such a baby."

"But I'm your baby." Jisoo shakes his head, but willingly lets himself get dragged to their couch, snuggling close to Seungcheol as a theme song plays in the background.

. . .

Fifteen minutes.

It took fifteen minutes for Jisoo to break. How could he sit there and watch a movie when his perfectly hot boyfriend was right next to him? So, he did what any rational person would do, he just stared.

Watching Seungcheol get so engaged with the movie was something so endearing to Jisoo. The way his lips curved upward whenever a cheesy scene came on, or the way his eyes widened in anticipation for every thrilling moment that took place.

Wow, Jisoo was a goner. Perhaps, he always was that night before New Years on the rooftop, where their agreement first began. He didn't know it then, but he thinks that was the first time he fell for Seungcheol.

Because on that very night, Seungcheol had seen his smile, and he noticed before anyone else just how much it pained him.

Your real smile. You always looked so sad whenever you smiled.

"–Shua?" Jisoo looks up from his daze, a concerned Seungcheol staring right at him. "What's wrong?" The blonde smiles and shakes his head, "nothing, just in my head again."

Seungcheol takes a moment to think before rubbing Jisoo's hair, "do me a favor and tell it to give you a break yeah?"

Yeah, I'm absolutely done for. Jisoo leans over to give him a quick peck on the lips, immediately gone in a flash, not giving the brunette time to react.

"Wait, you did it too fast! That caught me off guard. Let's do it again!" Seungcheol declares, as Jisoo shakes his head. "Shua~ please! That didn't count."

The blonde sighs, sitting up as he leans into the latter, Seungcheol reciprocating his actions only for Jisoo to sneakily pull the elder's hood over his head with a smirk.

"Oh that was mean."

"No kiss for you!" He sticks his tongue out, "now watch the movie Choi Seungcheol." Seungcheol raises his eyebrows, grabbing the latter's chin to turn it and kisses him on the lips.

"Now I'll gladly watch the movie Hong Jisoo."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

just a silly short chap for you all tonight ( twas gonna be longer but i realized i can make it into another chap )

sweet home s2 blew my mind idk how can i can wait till summer for s3 💔💔

I ALSO FINISHED CASTWAY DIVA TOO ( stream park eunbin's songs fr. she's literally my queen i need an entire album. )

also there's some hints or clues, whatever you'd like to call it as to what to expect in the future ;)) so have fun with that <3