𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ALWAYS BEEN YOU - SHAWN MENDES 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

A LOVESTRUCK PAIR .

"WHAT do you mean he left?" Seungcheol asked the lady at the front desk, both equally frustrated at the other. "Sir, I already told you twice, the male you were with dropped off his key, saying he had to return to Seoul immediately."

Seungcheol rubbed the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. "That just doesn't make any sense," he began to mutter, "we were supposed to meet at the bonfire!" A sigh escaped his lips as he processed the words once more. He apologized to the lady before walking toward the elevator in defeat. He really just..left?

"Oh Seungcheol!"

"What did I do to deserve this.." he cursed, feelijg a headache form as soon as his name was called. "Sookim–"

"Seokmin actually."

"Right, yes, Seokmin that's what I said." Seokmin raised an eyebrow, shrugging it off as unimportant. "Did you not get the basket? I thought for sure Hyung would give it to you."

"Basket?" Seungcheol's brows furrowed, "what basket?"

"Oh, the one Jisoo had earlier. I could have sworn he was going to give it to you...he had the brightest smile when I mentioned it. Did you not get it? He was heading toward the bonfire, maybe I was mistaken." Seokmin scrated his head as he thought, completely oblivious to the impact his words held.

The brunette visibly paled, "the..bonfire?" He whispered, starting to recall what took place earlier. He wasn't that far from the bonfire with Jeonghan, when they stopped to talk. Perhaps did he?..

I love you Hannie.

And I love you Cheollie.

Seungcheol's eyes widened, "I need to go right now!" He gave Seokmin his keycard, hauling an uber with his phone while rushing past the confused male. "But your stuff!–"

"Hansol will get it!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"IF I leave before he gets here that should give me some time to plan where to go..maybe the apartment? But Soonyoung said he asked someone to move in already..." Jisoo placed his hands on his hips, looking at the pile of clothes in front of him. Ironically they consisted of mainly Seungcheol's attire and it made him feel uneasy. "Have I stayed here that long?"