𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : AFTERGLOW - TAYLOR SWIFT ) 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

GRAY, BLACK, AND BLUE .

SEUNGCHEOL never imagined it would be this difficult to talk to someone, especially one who most certainly did not want to be spoken to. How was he able to hide so easily?

"If I was a socially awkward blonde who hates speaking to people where would I be?" He asked himself, pursing his lips as he walked down the hallway just before the bell would ring.

Maybe it was his lucky day after all.

Just as he turned the corner, he caught the blonde right before he could leave. Looks like he did have the same idea after all, you couldn't speak to anyone if you left early. So, Seungcheol hid in the first classroom he could find, waiting for the right time to drag Jisoo inside and confront him.

But as he was face to face with the male who looked like a deer in shock, Seungcheol immediately forgot the rest of the plan.

His short hesitancy made it easy for Jisoo to squirm around to try and get away, causing Seungcheol to shut the door with the back of his foot and drag him to the middle of the classroom, hoping he would hear what he had to say at the very least.

"Seungcheol I really have to get going–" Jisoo reasoned, shaking his head as he attempted to walk around the male.

"You made me promise."

The blonde sighed, "I know."

"You made me promise to never leave you and I kept it. I never left, and I meant it."

"I know Seungcheol." Jisoo turned around, running a hand through his hair, this was most definitely not on his agenda for the day.

"So how could you leave Soo?"

Jisoo squeezed his eyes shut while hugging himself, wishing he could escape this conversation. "You made me promise not to leave, but you left me instead." Jisoo knew he was right, he did this to himself. He was the one who made him promise, but he ended up breaking it instead.

"You left me, Jisoo."

"I had to–you know I had to leave." He mumbled, looking up at the male who seemed just as frustrated.

"No you didn't! You could have stayed! If you had just told me what was going on–"

"Then what?" Jisoo's voice was sharp and cold, something foreign to the latter.

"What would you have done, Cheol, huh?" He raised his eyebrows, stepping forward while the other took a step back.

"I could have-"