𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : HERE WITH ME - D4VD 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

ALWAYS YOURS .

"MY mom wants to meet you."

When Jisoo starts choking, Seungcheol reaches for a napkin. “I’m sorry– what?” Jisoo asks, appreciating the gesture as his coughing fit continues. “Well..” the brunette swallows, trying to think of the best way possible for the words to leave his mouth.

“Your birthday is coming up, and well..she found out I– that I have a boyfriend.” He sputters nervously, preferring the view of his hands opposed to whatever reaction Jisoo may have. Seungcheol hopes it’s nothing too rash, he knew he shouldn’t have said anything. “Of course you don’t have to!” 

Jisoo takes notice of his behavior, finding it quite endearing actually. His eyes light up as he smiles, “we can visit your mom. I don’t mind Cheol-ah.”

“Okay yeah, I knew it would be too soon anyway so– wait what?” 

“I said we can go, Cheol. I’m not scared to go out, you know.” Jisoo raises an eyebrow while his boyfriend processes the words that leave his mouth. He should’ve known the brunette would still make jokes in this situation, “well I mean you don’t usually ever leave the apartment. Who knows, at this rate you’ll probably burn in the sunlight.”

“I’ll kill you.” 

“No you won’t.” When he gives Jisoo that favorite gummy smile of his, he feels his walls breaking all over again. “You’re only still here because you can drive.” At that, he takes it as his cue to collect their dishes, not bothering to watch Seungcheol’s offended state. 

“This is my apartment?! Wait a minute-” He hears him gasp and Jisoo shakes his head. “Are you saying you only use me as your personal chauffeur?” When Seungcheol doesn’t get a response he scoffs, “You never disagreed when I called you a homebody and now you claim I drive you around everywhere. It’s like I’m not your boyfriend or anything.” 

Jisoo waits till he recites his long speech about the mistreatment of Choi Seungcheol. “I’ll call Jihoon right now.” he interrupts and Seungcheol stops talking. “Why would you call him?”

He shrugs, “Just needed an excuse to get your pretty mouth to stop talking.” There’s a small part of him that feels slightly proud of Seungcheol's flustered state. He thanks the faded red on the brunette’s ears for this observation. 

“Pretty mouth?”

The blonde hums, stacking dishes in their sink for him to wash later. He’d been slacking off lately and if he doesn’t do it today like he said he would, it would only trouble him further. “So when exactly does she want to meet?” 

Jisoo hears the unamused tone in Seungcheols voice, “you just called me pretty and now you want to talk about my mother?”

“I said your mouth was pretty, but yeah.” 

“It’s the same thing.”

“No it isn’t.”

“How is it not the same?’

“I would’ve called you pretty to your face.” 

Seungcheol gets up from his seat, deciding to lean over the counter to watch Jisoo go about his business. “All I got from that is that you don’t think I’m pretty.” 

A laugh leaves Jisoo, “you’re impossible.” 

Seungcheol equally bites back the urge to smile, “no, just yours.” 

With that he moves away from the counter, spotting the way Jisoo’s lips twitch. “Mine?” He says, but the way Jisoo says it, as if he’s unsure of it himself, makes Seungcheol frown. “Always yours, Shua.” Seungcheol whispers softly, his breath tickling Jisoo’s ear. The blonde hadn’t even noticed he walked up behind him. 

He feels Seungcheol’s arms wrap around his waist and he can’t help himself when his head falls onto his shoulder. “Always yours, Cheol.” 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

NO way he actually brought you!” A younger dark haired girl gapes at Jisoo. Whereas he can’t help but feel mildly intimidated by it. “Uh...hi?” He says, but before he could properly let out a greeting, she gets hit on the back of the head by the person who opens the door wider. 

“How many times do I have to tell you, stop asking our neighbors what they do for a living and if they're single! You're twelve, not twenty one!"

The younger girl starts mocking the older woman, possibly older than Jisoo by two or three years. "Okay mom, like I listen to you!"

As the two continue to banter back and fourth, Jisoo stands awkwardly, still unnoticed by the older woman and completely forgotten by the former.

He should start speaking up more.

"Haemin and Jia you better not start a useless argument again when your brother gets here!" He hears a shout come from inside and Jisoo can only assume it's their mother, but before he can get a word in her voice projects loud and clear, "And why is that door open? Hurry up and close it!"

Just as Jisoo opens his mouth to speak up for himself the door shuts in his face.

He blinks in complete bewilderment. Well that could have gone better.

"Soo? What are you doing standing outside? I told you I'd grab the bags. Why haven't you knocked yet?" He hears Seungcheol ask behind him, and Jisoo scratches his head, a bit confused.

"Well I did–or tried. But then they shut the door in my face and thought I was the neighbor."

Seungcheol tilts his head, not even bothering to hide the urge to tease his boyfriend. "It's not funny Cheol."

"It's kind of funny."

"I will leave right now."

"I drove you here, you can't leave."

Jisoo hates that he's right, just why couldn't he get his license already? "Whatever." He says in defeat, and Seungcheol places the bags on the floor to rub his head. "You wouldn't leave me anyway."

"You're lucky I love you."

Seungcheol's face heats up immediately at the phrase. It does wonders to his heart.

He doesn't think he'll ever get enough of Jisoo telling him he loves him.

"Shua, if you say that again I'll kiss you."

"We're at your mom's."

"And?"

A laugh escapes the blonde as he picks up the bags to help the elder. "You're unbelievable." Seungcheol grins, "Unbelievably handsome. Yes, we know."

"Get inside Cheol."

"Yes sir."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sorry got hit by a bus but we're back now
i was sarcastic sorry wanted to have my ao3 moment anyway

short lil chap after i left yall hanging for two months </3

anyway dream cheolsoo is lana coded ok bye