𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : WHAT WAS I MADE FOR - BILLIE EILISH ) 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

SAVE ME .

"GOD why can't you leave me alone?" Jisoo grumbled, about to close his textbook before Seungcheol held his hand up, "I'm just here to study. There's no other spots available.." he gestured to the other tables around them. Jisoo felt stupid in that moment, nodding his head at the empty chair in front of him for the other to sit.

Jisoo went back to reading the textbook, taking notes on the side, acting as if he couldn't feel Seungcheol's eyes on him. "Look," He breathed out, narrowing his eyes at the male, "if you're going to be here, make sure you're actually studying." He tapped his pen onto Seungcheol's books making the elder blush at getting caught. "Yeah-yeah okay...study..right I can do that."

"You're just really stare material."

"Stare material? Is that even a thing?" Jisoo snorted, immediately wishing he hadn't since his facade had been brought down.

Seungcheol couldn't help but beam at his reaction. "Mhm!" He nodded, grabbing a biscuit out of his bag to put in front of the blonde. "Eat."

Jisoo stared at the pastry, looking up at the male in confusion. "Just eat the biscuit Jisoo. Here." Seungcheol picked it up and held it to the male's mouth, giving him no other option than to take the offer. Jisoo missed the feeling that left him.

"Happy? Now Study."

"Yes sir."

. . .

An hour had passed, much to Seungcheol's dismay. He had kept quiet, giving Jisoo the space that he wanted despite the obvious frown on his face due to the lack of attention. He should have expected it considering their last conversation made it clear he wanted to be left alone. But Seungcheol, being the pushover he was, knew his words weren't the whole truth.

His cheek rested on the palm of his hand, smiling softly at the sight in front of him. Jisoo had fallen asleep midway through the book he was reading. A title Seungcheol wasn't familiar with due to his lack of comprehension in the English language department, but he decided he liked seeing the latter read.

Seungcheol could only assume it was the first time he's had somewhat of a decent amount of sleep in the weeks they stopped talking. The dark circles under his eyes hadn't dimmed down, and he still looked like he couldn't keep down a decent meal no matter how much it hurt Seungcheol to say so. How long would he endure his struggles before he can reach out to someone?