𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : TV - BILLIE EILISH 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

PRETENDING IS BETTER THAN CONFRONTING TRUTH

PRETENDING IS BETTER THAN CONFRONTING TRUTH .

LAUGHING, Jisoo gained looks from a couple who passed him by, throwing a hand up to apologize before turning around to continue listening to the others on the phone. "What happened hyung! You can't just not tell us!" Jisoo shook his head, smiling as he pictured Mingyu frowning on the other end. "We just took pictures, there's nothing more to add to it really, Gyu..except the fact that we were so close.." he whispered, bringing his thumb up to his lips, biting his nail nervously.

"Sorry what? What was that hyung?" Jisoo huffed, shaking his head. "It's nothing Gyu, nevermind." Yeah keep telling yourself that bud..

"So where are you now?" Minghao spoke up, who was silently listening throughout the call, playing with Mingyu's hair. "Ah I'm.." Jisoo turned his head, looking through the glass window of a restaurant he's never had before, HEAVENS CLOUD.

His own brown eyes landed on Seungcheol who was currently frowning in concentration as he stared at the menu in his right hand, while his left focused on tapping his chin, deep in thought. The sight brought a loving smile onto Jisoo's face, it was something that filled him with warmth. He wished he had his camera on him to capture just how beautiful Choi Seungcheol looked by just doing the ordinary, being himself. A sight only Jisoo got to see more often than most, and it filled the younger with pure satisfaction knowing Seungcheol gave Jisoo his everything while they were together.

It would only hurt Jisoo later on, when things would end.

So he had no choice but to let himself pretend. Pretend that what they had was real, because Seungcheols plan worked in the end. The more time the two spent together, the more Jisoo felt himself fall deeper into something he knew would only leave him in pain once it ended.

After all, it was only pretend. They weren't dating for real, they weren't boyfriends, and they weren't in love. Because love meant chaos, and chaos only led to loss.

But if Jisoo ever admitted out loud that he did forget about Seokmin. That Seungcheol did give him the dating experience as promised, that instead of falling for Lee Seokmin, he fell in love with Choi Seungcheol, he feared what may come after that. Something Jisoo had always expected ever since he first met the model. 

That eventually, he too, would leave.

The only fault in Jisoo's plan was that he didn't expect for it to actually work. He never wanted to get close with him, he never wanted to know what being in love felt like. And if it felt anything like what he felt for Choi Seungcheol, oh how Jisoo was doomed.