𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

POINT OF VIEW .

IF you asked Minghao two years ago if he believed Jisoo would ever get over his crush on a certain theatre head he would deny any and all possibilities. But as of right now, watching Jisoo interact with Seungcheol for lunch ( which was a first on Jisoo's part considering he always ate with Minghao and Mingyu ) he knew something had changed.

He was honestly curious about the entire situation. How was it possible Jisoo had managed to get over Seokmin in a couple of weeks compared to the many years he spent liking the male?

Although it was a bit suspicious, he had to admit he was enjoying the new relationship in front of him. He made a mental note to buy Seungcheol a drink later on in the future, because he truly loved the sudden change in Jisoo's mood. He watched as Jisoo laughed–a true, real laugh–at a comment the elder made as he leaned his back using his hand to cover his mouth, and the sight made Minghaos own lips curve up at the sight.

"He's still not talking to us?" Mingyu sat in front of the Chinese, taking his chopsticks to place bits and pieces of his food onto the latter's, part of a routine they've had since they were kids. Minghao shook his head, "still nothing." he sighed, mumbling a small thanks before picking at his food.

"You have to eat something Hao.." Mingyu was frowning now, something Minghao found as a rare sight considering he usually pouted whenever he wanted something. "I just want us to talk, that's all." Mingyu sighed, nodding his head in agreement, "we won't ever be able to speak if you starve to death."

Minghao scowled, rolling his eyes as he muttered something that sounded awfully like 'stupid caring prick' under his breath before shoving some kimchi into his mouth. Swallowing, he looked up, locking eyes with Mingyu, who didn't begin to eat his food until he saw the other do it first.

Minghao began to blush.

"There. Happy now?"

The puppy boy grinned, nodding his head, "mmhhmm!" he shook his head brightly, his demeanor seemingly getting brighter by the second which left Minghao in a similar mood of his own.

Maybe Minghao didn't have to worry about his friend as much, seeing the way he has a new person to comfort him in ways he couldn't. He found himself relating to Jisoo as well, turning his attention back onto watching the male in front of him eat his food contently, reminding himself just how differently he cared for the latter compared to his hyung.

Jisoo had Seungcheol.

Minghao had Mingyu.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

FROM Seungcheols point of view, Jisoo was truly something special. The brunette just always seemed to surprise him in more ways than one. For instance, Seungcheol discovered Jisoo covers his mouth whenever he laughs, something he's now sure of after being a witness to the past two times it happened. Why he does it? He hasn't completely figured that out yet, however he does know he wants to hear more of it.

The sound was absolutely music to his ears, not to mention the way Jisoo would immediately try to compose himself afterward as if laughing was something absurd for him to do. It was cute.

Jisoo is cute.

Seungcheol knows this.

He was always aware of the brunette's features, with his doe-like eyes and flawless skin. Hell, even his jawline was perfectly sculpted just to Seungcheol's liking. Don't get Seungcheol started on his lips-god his lips-Seungcheol would never admit to being attracted to something so small as one's lips, however Jisoo wasn't just anyone. Even if Seungcheol did find himself staring a bit too long for his liking he would immediately shut down any idea of doing something about it.

After all, it wasn't like any of it was real.

That was something Seungcheol would just have to deal with later on, because at this moment there was only one thing on his mind.

Hong Jisoo.

His smile.

His laugh.

He was laughing because of Seungcheol.

This made something stir within the latter, a feeling he knew he liked, but couldn't describe. He recalled having a similar feeling with Jeonghan once upon a time. But why was it different with Jisoo? Why did he feel the desire to be around the photographer all the time? Why did he want to do everything in his power just to see that same smile he's grown to adore so dearly?

Seungcheol made Jisoo feel wanted.

Jisoo made Seungcheol feel alive.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

JEONGHAN had always loved Seungcheol, there was no doubt in his mind about that. Ever since they were kids, he knew they were always destined to be together.

But then he grew up.

And Seungcheol didn't, or so that's what the redhead thought.

Eventually, you fall out of love, in Jeonghan's case he felt like it was the love he was led to believe. But deep down he knew it was real. His first love, always and forever.

First loves, the ones that stay there forever, the puppy love, the one you eventually get over but never forget. Seungcheol was Jeonghan's first love, and it was reciprocated. He wouldn't be his last, something he was absolutely sure of as he watched Seungcheol slowly begin to lose interest in the idea of them and rather someone who seemed to capture his attention most of the time nowadays.

He didn't know whether to be happy or cry, but Jeonghan did know it would be unfair of him to show any interest in the ravenette.

Especially when they've come so far to become who they are now.

So, Jeonghan embraced it. To new beginnings, as one would say, but really it was just his new years resolution to Jihoon who only grunted in response.

Seeing the change in Seungcheol now more than ever, certainly made the redhead embrace it. He would be happy-he was happy. He felt like all his concerns were washed away, it was yet another step for the two to finally move on.

To be content.

Jeonghan knows he'll always be grateful for Seungcheol. He knows he'll always be indebted to the experience his first love brought him.

First love introduces beginnings, it opens up feelings that weren't there before. They let you know what to expect in the future, what it is you are looking for. They teach you pain, but also deal with renewal. It can be dangerous and foolish, but it enriches the desire to seek for more. First loves aren't meant to last, but if they do, it becomes something beautifully sublime.

True love shows you what you've missed. They complete missing halves. They provide safety, and wholeheartedly embrace faults. True love is eternal and self-sacrificing. It offers forgiveness, gives you the freedom to let go of hurts. It doesn't happen right away, an ever-growing process that takes more time than imagined, but when you get there, when you find that love, it'll be more than you ever asked for.

Jeonghan will always be Seungcheol's first love.

But never his last.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

◞✿ adri's check-ins ~

hiiiiiiiiiii this is a filler chapter i suppose, while i try to work out my plots here and there but i wanted to focus a bit more on the side characters, specifically gyuhao !

i would also like to warn everyone that we're gonna get into some pretty angsty chaps soon tho, so im gonna try to offer as much fluff as i can ! :D

stream cravity's groovy mv <3

have a nice night !