𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

「 ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : LOOK UP AT THE STARS - SHAWN MENDES ) 𖧷.ᶻᶻᶻ 」

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

FAVORITE PERSON .

A little over a week had passed, one that consisted of drowning in his sorrows as he avoided the outside world. In short, Jisoo had barely moved, but he seemed a lot healthier than before. His skin had a better complexion, and he actually looked like he got a decent amount of sleep aside from the nights he woke up in a cold sweat.

Seungcheol had made sure to check on him whenever he was free. Going as far as taking his lunches and free periods off to spend with Jisoo who had felt guilty and opposed only to be ignored by the elder's stubbornness. Seungcheol, however, was far more satisfied to see him eat a full meal. It was like his Jisoo was slowly returning, and he couldn't control the grin that grew on his face.

"What?" Jisoo asked, covering his mouth mid chew. Seungcheol scrunched his nose and looked away, hiding his smile into his shoulder, "nothing." Jisoo arched an eyebrow before swallowing to ask a full sentence.

"You were smiling just now, why?"

"It's nothing Shua, really."

Jisoo almost frowned, reaching over to push the latter on the shoulder. "C'mon just tell me! Seungcheol–Cheol please?" The brunette took hold of the latter's wrist, turning his body to face Jisoo who kept still at the contact. "You're just really pretty." Seungcheol exhaled, gazing into his eyes.

"Oh." The blonde mumbled, not even bothering to move his hand away. In fact, he unconsciously scooted closer, he could practically crawl into the other's lap if he wanted. Not that he was thinking about it–Jisoo was just making an observation. "You already said that." He mumbled, watching as Seungcheol's eyes glanced at his lips, his own parting to speak, "I'm also really happy."

Jisoo swallowed, "I'm really happy too." It was then that Jisoo took the initiative of intertwining their hands. Like they were perfectly sculpted to fit each other, a perfect match. "Thank you for saving me."

"Of course Shua. I'll always be here to save you." Jisoo looked down at their hands, shaking his head. "No, I'm serious. You make me feel safe. And I haven't felt like that–I'm not–I'm not used to it. You just.." Jisoo paused, trying to find the right words while Seungcheol listened to him, fighting the urge to kiss him right then and there. "You make everything a little easier." He finished, feeling like he chose the right words.

Seungcheol smiled, "I want you to know I'll always be here for you. Whatever you need." He lifted his free hand to tuck a strand of hair behind the latter's ear. "I mean it. You deserve everything Shua. You're everything to me and I just...I just adore you."