𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

NOT SO HATE .

OF course Seungcheol miraculously has a cold the very next day. Jisoo had blamed himself for his poor time management (that and the fact that it happened to rain on their way back), but to be fair, he was a little occupied with far more interesting things on his mind. The taste of Seungcheol's lips for example. Not that Jisoo thinks about it on the daily, but it may be a recurring thought now that he knows what it's like.

"Can't believe you made me stay in bed all day like I'm some child." He hears the brunette comment bitterly, a frown etched on his face as he watches Jisoo return to the room with a hot towel and some medication. "I wouldn't be treating you like a child if you weren't acting like one." Jisoo huffed, setting the towel and medicine down on the nightstand to bring Seungcheol's desk chair near the bed.

"Hey–I'm not acting like a kid!" Seungcheol coughed, his hand immediately covering his throat in pain, making a mental note to never raise his voice in this state ever again. "Says the one who just threw a fit." The blonde shook his head, pushing Seungcheol down onto the pillow to properly dab the towel onto his head.

"This isn't fair. I'm supposed to be taking care of you. Now you're taking care of me all because of a cold." Jisoo only shrugged, "I don't know, I like taking care of you Cheol-ah." After a beat of silence Jisoo elborated, "you've helped me a lot. More than anyone has actually. It's nice to know I can help you too."

Seungcheol took Jisoo's other hand in his, playing with his fingers to ignore the burning heat in his cheeks. He lets out a puff of air in embarrassment, looking away as he mumbles, "if you really wanted to help you'd give me cuddles."

"Nuh uh." Jisoo shook his head, "you are not getting me sick today." He stood up to get a glass of water, giving Seungcheol the opportunity to reach for his wrist and pull him down onto his chest. "Want to test that theory?" He smirked, and Jisoo could only grunt in reply.

"That's cheating."

"But you love it."

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"No I don't." Jisoo repeated with a smile, managing to get one hand free to lift himself up, while the other moved the elder's hair out of his face as a cover up to flick him on the forehead with a playful grin. "Look who's cheating now!" Seungcheol rubbed the spot on his head as Jisoo got up, sticking his tongue out before leaving the room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"DO you..want to go to Jeju for a weekend?" Seungcheol asks, looking up at Jisoo warily.

Jisoo puts his spoon down, "Jeju? Why?"

"Jihoon and Jeonghan have been planning to go forever now. We wanted to do it sometime before graduation, but we never found time. Hansol's bringing his boyfriend–crush? Whatever they are, too. I was wondering if you wanted to come with Mingyu and Minghao." Seungcheol almost regrets asking. Would that even be okay? Is it too much for him? He questions, looking down at his half empty bowl of soup.

"Of course you don't have to! I know you might not be comfortable around others yet..I just..wanted to ask.." He rubs his neck in discomfort, just as the tip of his ears turn a scarlet red. Seungcheol refuses to meet eye contact for once; over something so small, yet so dumb.

After a minute or so Jisoo speaks softly, "Well, I'd have to ask the other two, but they're not the type to refuse a free trip." He looks down at his bowl, stirring it to seem occupied.

"I'd love to go with you Cheollie."

Jisoo swears he sees Seungcheol's eyes light up with fireworks. His mood, compared to a minute ago, completely changed. "Really? You'll go? That's Great! I mean–cool, that's really cool." The brunette coughs, taking a sip of water as if he didn't totally just freak out over a simple confirmation.

"You should also call me Cheollie more often too.."

"I don't know, I think stupid suits you just fine actually."

"Hey!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sorry for the short ish chapter im so tired rn
like i'm half asleep as i write this fr and i usually stay up for another hour or two jshsksh on top of that i planned to edit but here we are ;–;

i have some chaps prewritten already so hopefully faster updates
( don't quote me on that )

next chap prev : gyuhao !!

okay goodnight <3

{ pps. vote seventeen for mama on mnet app ! }