Chapter Two - Naturally

Chapter Two

You wake up abruptly as you hear the voice that you recognize to be Lady's.

You look at the time quickly, in fear that you had slept in although, the clock read that you had not.

With confusion on your face, you point your attention to the door that just opened, revealing Lady's enormous body ducking as she welcomed herself in.

"I see that I woke you." She starts, "Put on your clothes for the day and meet me in my room."

Lady Dimitrescu's room…? You feel fear bubble inside you quickly. She wouldn't kill you in her room, would she? No. It would be too messy for her liking. Although, why else would she be inviting you to her room before the sun rose for the day?

As she departed, you didn't want to keep her waiting. Nobody did. So, you threw on your outfit quickly as you rush to her quarters.

It was beautiful. The hallway that lead to her bedroom door that you see open ajar, revealing a tall silhouette by a fireplace. This was it.

You take a deep breath and slowly open the door before softly closing it. Her room seemed a bit cramped, although, maybe that was because of the furniture that accommodated for the Mistresses size.

"You amuse me." She says, her back facing you as you feel your palms sweat.

"You talk about my daughters. Whom you have never seen before. As if you have the right." She says sternly.

Your heart was pounding, you could feel the blood rushing to your face as your adrenaline spikes. She's going to kill you.

"I'm sorry-" You began, but it was quickly cut off as her eyes connected with yours, a malicious gleam deep within them.

"Enough of your apologies. They mean nothing to me." She states coldly before looking out her window, taking a long drag from her cigarette.

"Do you remember when I first brought you here?" She asks as you gulp. "You? Were all I had to start anew. Mother Miranda wanted to perform experiments on you, although, I know how her twisted mind works. She would've killed you the first chance she got."

You wanted to speak, but you figured it was best to just stay quiet as she spoke her thoughts.

"No, no... If anyone were to kill you, it would be me." You stare, wide-eyed, as your throat goes dry. Is this really your last moments before death…? Your last breaths? Views? Everything you did to get on her good side led to this outcome?

"Tell me. Would you ever leave Castle Dimitrescu?" She asks, looking over her shoulder at you.

"No, My Lady." You say as solid as you can, your voice shaking a bit.

You are surprised to hear her laugh, your answer amusing her.

"That's correct." She smirks, looking at you again as she walks over and sits down on her chair, taking a sip of wine out of her glass. "Come here."

You do so, feeling your legs shake with each step.

"In front of me."

Feeling your face turn red, you do as you're told, standing in front of the sitting giant. She seems to take the view in as she sips her wine, saying nothing but letting her eyes roam on your figure before settling directly onto your eyes.

You swear she could hear your heart pound and sense your blood rush as you muster everything in you to not break eye contact, as you weren't told to yet.

She loved toying and teasing her prey but this was very new for you. Looking back, she always went a bit easier on you than the other maids that she acquired the past three months. Now? Was not that time.

You stare, shocked as she pats her thigh lightly, her silky white dress complimenting her figure.

"Sit."

Hesitation takes over you a small bit before you make your way to your Mistress, slowly and softly sitting on the thigh she indicated, despite knowing that your weight would not affect her.

You watch the fire crackle in the fireplace as your mistress stays quiet, either taking sips, taking a drag off her cigarette or watching the fire with you.

Although, this doesn't last long as you hear her softly hum, setting her glass and cigarette down before her fingers find their way to your thigh.

You tense under the touch, but try to relax. Was this it? Death? Or was she teasing you?

"I began anew with you." She repeats. "You were all I had left after losing everything."

You feel her fingers slowly trail up your body. Up to your waist, up to your side, up your arm and your breath hitches as her...claws...come out.

You don't move an inch as you listen for anything and everything, your eyes squeezed shut.

As you feel one of her claws place under your chin, you slowly look into her golden eyes as she looked back into yours.

"So, Naturally, There is no leaving."