Chapter 17 - Special

🔞  NSFW BELOW 🔞  (On the poll previously, majority voted for a Futa Lady! So! You can guess what's coming up. Hope you enjoy!)

This was it.

You felt your heart pounding.

Tend to her? What if...you didn't tend correctly?

You must admit, you were very shy, but you didn't want to disappoint...

So, taking a deep breath, you walk into the bathroom where she is taking a very nice bath.

You assume from the steam? It was a hot bath that she has emerged herself in.

"The water is lovely. Behind me? *She spoke softly, sighing as she relaxed.

You blushed deep as you slowly walked to where you were behind her.

Why are you so nervous?

"I am waiting." She spoke, causing you to have a look of confusion.

"Waiting?" You ask softly as she chuckles

"I was hoping for a small massage?" She smirks, glancing back at you.

Oh! Oh!

That kind of tend! Yeah! Of course!

You quickly got to work as she sighed happily, feeling silly now at your thoughts.

"What were you thinking just then?" She spoke with a smirk. "You are awfully red."

You turn more red as you hesitate, slowly explaining.

"Well...when you...said tend? I thought you meant...more than this." You admit.

A laugh escaped her lips as you pouted. Well! How were you supposed to know!?

"I apologize, but you say the tackiest of things." She chuckles "First, you say "We are falling for each other", that was very tacky, you silly girl. Then you offer intercourse in my well-made up bath? I think not."

She smirks to herself as you pout even more, your cheeks a hot red.

"You're mean." You muttered slightly as Alcina laughs again.

"Am I really? Name one mean thing I've done to you. That was not out of wanting to benefit you. I demand you to go to bed at a specific time because you need rest. Not because I'm "mean"." She smirked

"Oh, I don't know? Killing my friend for start-"

You jump as she whips around, her yellow eyes connecting with yours, a very stern look on her face as she grabs your arm tightly, it immediately hurting.

"That disgusting rat was not your friend! I killed her to benefit you! She knew her boundaries and she surpassed them! You do not cross me-"

"Alcina!!" You cried out in pain before...she instantly lets your arm go.

"That!" You snapped, "That hurt! That was mean! Keep your fucking hands off me!" You screamed before realizing what you just said.

"Excuse me?" She glared hard.

"... I'm sorry." You tried, "It's just, Alcina, I wouldn't slap you or grab you like that-"

"Well! When you don't listen-!" She began

"Even if!" You whined, "It's not okay, Alcina. I know that...you are older than me...you used to be a jazz singer, right?" You ask, not knowing where this information is coming from...but it sounds right.

"... How did you know-" She began again, but you cut her off.

"I... I don't know...but I do know that...you were a jazz singer...in the 20s? Right? Well, times have changed. I know back then...you would be hit or grabbed...when you wouldn't listen but...we don't do that now. At least, where I lived, we didn't." You clarified.